Recent content by tgregg6721

1. T

Real Flight 7.5 running on Win 10

Thanks everyone. Up and running perfectly on WIN 10. The secret was loading the 2010 version of DirectX 9 Gregg
  2. T

I am back on Win 7 now so I can't give you that right now. There are several that come up immediately. Anyway, my big question is do I need to un install and re install after the 10 upgrade? If the answer is yes I'll go back to 10 and try. I couldn't try that before because it wouldn't auto...
  3. T

I have been running R/F 7.5 on win 7 very successfully. Then win 10 was downloaded and installed without my permission. PROBLEM: my real flight won't run now, i get error messages when trying to start program.Has anyone had a similar experience? Do I need to un install and re install in 10? Any...
  4. T

7.5 disc doesn't auto load on Win 10.

Sorry, what are you telling me? There has been a lot of discussion about Real Flight running on 10. Are you saying it will and it is a Windows 10 issue?
  5. T

7.5 disc doesn't auto load on Win 10.

7.5 disc doesn't auto load on Win 10. Win 10 downloaded on my Win 7 CPU without asking me so I tried to make it work. No luck as it doesn't autorun the program disc and I can't figure out how or where on 10 to find what used to be MY COMPUTER so I can find the SETUP.EXE file to start it...
  6. T

7.5 on Windows 10

I have been running 7.5 on Windows 7, even though I've been refusing the 10 upload it loaded on its own the morning. Now 7.5 won't run. I know many of you have not had a problem but I sure am. I can't even figure out how to start the disc to reinstall program as it isn't autoplaying. In my old...
  7. T

Run RF7.5 on VISTA?

Started with BASIC, Then G5 and now am on RF 7.5. So helpful in learning to fly. The questions often asked say RF7.5 won't run on XP and I'm planning on taking it with me to our summer home. Will it run on VISTA? I have 7 here at home and it is great. Thanks, Gregg
  8. T

Slow Stick

It worked, thank you so much. Now that I am using G5 I'll be moving out of Basic. Great help, thank you.
  9. T

Slow Stick

FYI Unregistering of the G5 I bought is not needed as I ordered the RF7.5 which is a whole new program with its own serial number which I can then register in my name. I want to put the model that Doug posted for Slow Stick but I need some advice on how to do it. By way of explanation I am...
  10. T

Slow Stick

EBAY First time! Thanks for the EBAY suggestion, I got the 5 version for $70 so when it comes I'll try and figure out how to load the slow stick on. I'm 72 years old so a little techno slow!
  11. T

Slow Stick

Thanks
  12. T

Slow Stick

More question. To upgrade after Basic do I have to buy a whole new package for $150? If that is so I guess I'll stick to Basic. Basic was $100 so to upgrade I'd have $250 invested, don't think it can possibly be worth that much more over Basic. Love some comments
  13. T

Slow Stick

I am new to R/C flying but have had Basic for a year. I am learning to fly with a "Slow Stick" plane. I don't seem to find anything similar on Basic. Anyone have a suggestion. Seems to me since most newbies start with a Slow Stick it would be a good addition. Maybe it is on the new version?
Back