Recent content by trillian

1. T

Question for Trex 600 flyers

'Just curious, to anyone here flying a real Trex 600; are the Trex in 'micro helis' and the 'nonparallel' models for G3.5 accurate ? Do these fly like the real thing ? Because if they do then I am amazed. That thing is a total madman and yet so stable !
  2. T

Dual Core

I am running 3.5 on a dual core Pentium D940 with Nvidia 6800 card. I have almost everything set to the highest settings. I backed down some of the textures and background stuff in order to get heli physics to run smoothly at the highest setting.
  3. T

Help please for new flyer

sound issues For the sound problem you might have a look at the buffer settings in your soundcard. If it seems to be chopping the audio in some regular fashion you might be able to correct this by lowering the buffer. -Sheryl
  4. T

stabilizer bar comes alive

I don't know if this has been mentioned as it is not a fault or problem just an amusing quirk. I'm sure it must be intentional as I cannot imagine it happening otherwise. If a heli is left sitting on the ground for a long time the stabilizer bars start to come alive and move slowly up and down...
  5. T

Real helis compared to RF

Is there a real helicopter that flies like the Dominion 3D 90 in Realflight? If not, what RF heli is closest to a real counterpart? Having never flown the real thing I have nothing to compare to but I love the Dominion 3D 90, the Dolphin and the Foiler and fly those three alternately most of...
  6. T

Should I uninstall 3.5 and go back to using 3.0 ???

Knowing how these copyright agreements are usually worded and more importantly, the spirit intended, I cannot imagine why they would care how many computers the software is installed on so long as they are all used with the one interlink controller (or however many you have legitimately...
  7. T

learning helicopters, G3 or 3.5?

Yeah, This was something I noticed early on but I don't remember if it was the same in G3.
  8. T

learning helicopters, G3 or 3.5?

OK, between G3 and 3.5 is one currently more realistic than the other for helicopters? I'm talking about general flight characteristics being as close as possible to the real thing. (I am running everything in the highest settings except helicopter physics which is on 'high' due to jerky motion...
  9. T

G3.5 - G3.0 comparison

Ok, well the bottom line is that if I am just learning, should I stay on 3.5 or are there problems in the way the planes and helicopters respond that will mess me up? I can go back to 3.0 if I want. Thanks, -sheryl
  10. T

G3.5 - G3.0 comparison

I noticed this compared with G3 as well. I was landing pretty much all the planes just fine and then when I went to G3.5 the bounce factor is huge, planes will seem to hit the ground very softly but bounce way farther than before. I am just learning and have yet to fly the real thing so this...
Back