Recent content by Wasp46

1. W

Realflight crashes / cant play at the moment

simple answer. the TREX150X caused the error. Thank you so much asj5547 :) !!! deleted the file and im back in the game.
  2. W

i have to search the right documents folder again. the one i found is just empty / c:users/myname/documents the trex150 was also from swap pages rf9.5
  3. W

I ment i didnt find the documents folder you said. Its empty. Not hidden. The Screenshot shows the actual state. I cant play the game. When i hit yes or no im back at the Desktop
  4. W

added everything now. documents folder is empty...install was via steam
  5. W

okay i will send all the informations later , so far : 1.see picture 2.see picture 3. right from the start , i click the button , it shows the loading screen and then the error window pops up 4. What processor type/model is in your computer.* : Ryzen 5 3600XT 5. What video card brand and model...
  6. W

HI guys, i installed Goblin Models ( from realflight 9.5 ) as suggested from someone in my other thread and it worked fine until a new start. now i cant get into the game anymore , popup at start that somethings wrong, and either yes or no leads to a total closing of the program. tried...
  7. W

SAB Goblin helicopters

Hi guys, yes im absolutely new in this community bbut not new to flying ;) so im flying since 2014 with different RF versions and was always happy about Goblin Models also within RF.Gronimod you know. So i just wanted to ask if someoone is able to to da a mod for me / us as im pretty sure...
Back