Recent content by whitewolf

1. whitewolf

GP Pitts_CS

My attempt at a color scheme for the Great Planes Pitts M-12 Based on the Aeroworks 50cc Pitts EA
  2. whitewolf

GP Pitts_CS

whitewolf submitted a new upload: GP Pitts_CS View the Swap Page
  3. whitewolf

request: 77" Bucker Jungmeister

in use Power and weight are about what i am expecting to actually get out of my model. Won't know how it turns out until Spring. Thinking about one of these variants on color scheme along with the one you used.
  4. whitewolf

Thanks Thank you doug, it's fantastic!
  5. whitewolf

Wip Even at this stage it is fantastic! Looks great! Thank you!!
  6. whitewolf

Jungmeister Looks like it could fly right off the page> Very nice scheme, I haven't decided what scheme I will be using yet.
  7. whitewolf

re: progress Now that is awesome! Looking fantastic! :D
  8. whitewolf

re: progress Wow, that's looking great! Definitely a lot better progress than I'm making :)
  9. whitewolf

Jungmeister Those are indeed some great prints, thank you for pointing them out. I can use those to help with some of the details and mods to the Hostetler plans I'm building my model from. I've loved this plane for years and finally started it last year (the build), I'm a little slow on the...
  10. whitewolf

good 3view I found this 3view. The plans are a little hard for me to scan, they are 7 feet long and 36 inches wide.
  11. whitewolf

Jungmeister Is there any other info needed? I am expecting a weight of around 22#s and will be running a DLE 30 with a 20x6 Xoar prop on my model.
  12. whitewolf

Jungmeister images Here are some more images at different angles. The 26.5% figures are correct for the model I'm building. Thanks for the input fo far, I am hoping someone someone will be interested enough to make this.
  13. whitewolf

I am building a Wendell Hostetler Jungmeister and would really like to have a model of it for my sim. I have version 5.5. http://www.antiqueairfield.com/flyins/casa_grande_2008/bucker_n133jh.jpg Thank you Tim (whitewolf)
  14. whitewolf

How much RF have you bought?

I bought G3/3.5, Add-ons 1-3, G4 and EP's 2-4. The other 3 disks I've shared with others. I started flying RC in 1969, my dad and I were self taught and have helped several others learn to fly over the years. Now when I am talking to someone interested, I show them my RF and suggest that if...
  15. whitewolf

Multiplayer with G4 and G3.5

simply, no, they will not work together in multi-mode
Back