Recent content by wig

1. W

Vista Error - Installer2 MFC Application

This is the video card they have listed with this laptop, is this set-up still imcompatible with G3 using DX9 which is what I'm using on my PC : GPU/VPU: ATI Radeon® Xpress 200M Video Memory: up tp 256MB of HyperMemory Thanks, Wig
  2. W

I guess I will not be purchasing a laptop then, just wanting to keep my skill sharp while deployed and was looking for a $500 laptop for that purpose. Can't load software on Gov't computers. My desk top computer is over 4 yrs old with a 64mb video card and it performs well, I figured the...
  3. W

Will it work if I loaded XP? Needing it only for G3 while deployed and school later. Any suggestions for a reasonable priced laptop for my G3? Wig
  4. W

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2986790&Sku=G153-MT3705
  5. W

Guys, See any issues with this laptop running G3 with Vista? Need a laptop to use with my G3 before I deploy. Wig :)
  6. W

add on three Vol III help

"BINGO" thats what it was, now its very slow and frame rates are 1 or under, so I can't fly. Wig
  7. W

I'm starting from the launcher with disk in drive, prompt comes up and I click choose add on vol 3 and then the set up starts to run and reaches 100% of the setup but installshield never comes up to complete add on. Thanks, Wig
  8. W

Found the installation fix and it still doesn't download add on three. Wig
  9. W

Add on three still will not load! :confused: Should I uninstall G3 and reinstall Wig
  10. W

Drivers donwloaded but I can't locate the FAQ page? Wig
  11. W

Where do I go to update them? Thanks, Wig
  12. W

System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254) Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.60GHz (2 CPUs) Memory: 510MB RAM DX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X (Microsoft Corporation) MFR...
  13. W

RealFlight G3 graphics card support

System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254) Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.60GHz (2 CPUs) Memory: 510MB RAM DX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904) Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 440 with AGP8X (Microsoft Corporation) MFR...
  14. W

Landings Unrealistic

Opjose, The change is obvious, plane flips over if you don't add a bit of up elevator while landing on grass. Thanks, Wig :D
  15. W

Landings Unrealistic

opjose, Thanks for the advise, it worked in Photofield! Any other tips you have noticed that would improve the G3 performance would be greatly appreciated. Wig :D
Back