Recent content by wristwatcher

1. W

gendynf-16_CS

This is a repaint of Doug Kaye's amazing F-16. I have the F-16 in the General Dynamics colors and wanted to do one for G4. I did not have a template so I could not replicate Doug's attention to detail such as panel lines, or lettering. Hopefully someone can get the "General Dynamics" text on the...
  2. W

gendynf-16_CS

wristwatcher submitted a new upload: gendynf-16_CS View the Swap Page
  3. W

G4 Suggestions

At Blade scraper's request I should post this here from another thread: I just got G4 and I have a hard time joining a server so I just host my own. I have had smokers come in, I boot them and they come right back...I'm talking like 25 times here. I could just make my server non-published but...
  4. W

jerks on multiplayer.

I just got G4 and I have a hard time joining a server so I just host my own. I have had smokers come in, I boot them and they come right back...I'm talking like 25 times here. I could just make my server non-published but then nobody else knows its there either. I would like to make a suggestion...
  5. W

testbell_CS

I just got G4 and decided to do my Bell 222 as seen on youtube: I recreated the engine vents and rivets per the model. The colors are easy to distinguish in flight. I still have some fine touches to do on the bottom but it doesnt show up.
  6. W

testbell_CS

wristwatcher submitted a new upload: testbell_CS View the Swap Page
  7. W

testbell_CS - Images

Images
  8. W

testbell_CS

wristwatcher updated testbell_CS with a new update entry: Images Read the rest of this update entry...
Back