Recent content by yodarc

1. Y

Request RF6 Aircraft Here

Got it,... oneder, Thanks, have them all, except the 3DS Max is Pro edition,... Cheers, Michael,...
  2. Y

Ultra Sport Anhedral Stab OKAY!!, If no one is going to respond to my previous post,...would you be so kind as to TELL ME in short form, what 3D software I need to do it,...I have Pro-E and Solid Works on this machine. Thanks Very Much,...
  3. Y

Ultra Sport Anhedral Stab Would one of you be so kind as to take 1 of the Ultra Sport AV's, approximately 60 Size, like the 1 below, and Physically give the Horizontal Stab a 13 degree anhedral. Then we would have something very close to Hanno Prettner's Curare, or Magic. As one of you have...
  4. Y

Great Faith!

I have great faith that someone out there knows how to access the old swap files from days gone by!!
  5. Y

old Swap Files?

How can we get access to the 'Old Swap Files',...? Michael,..
  6. Y

Help finding an Aircraft

Glad you guys responded Major, I am very sure it is out there some where!, It's like I can't sleep until I locate it. It did have sort of a 60 to 90 size Kaos look, with the primary exceptions being; The cockpit/canopy meshed into the fuselage,...like the MK Magic, Curare, and the Mach I...
  7. Y

Help finding an Aircraft

I have recently changed out machines completely. In doing this I lost out all Custom Aircraft. I am slowly replenishing them from the Swap Files,..However there is one I just cannot find. It is an older F3A Pattern Plane flown by Hanno Prettner back in the day. It has Tricycle Landing Gear...
  8. Y

UMX Gee Bee R2 with AS3X Technology Roger That Jeff!, I will do what you suggest,...I had completely forgotten about the new Physics Editor by Percentages. Thanks for Helping once again!, Anyway,....Its about time I learn how to do some of these items in an "Open Source" piece of Simulation...
  9. Y

UMX Gee Bee R2 with AS3X Technology I would like to request the "UMX Gee Bee R2 with AS3X Technology" for RF-6. There is a larger EP one on the Swap,...and I did what I could to Scale things and took many shots at the Physics items,..however, I do not have the knowledge to really get it RIGHT...
  10. Y

Unlimited fuel or battery G6

unlimited fuel Thanks Very Much!!, Boof69,.. Mike,...
  11. Y

Unlimited fuel or battery G6

How do you select unlimited fuel or battery in RF-6? Thank You, Mike,
  12. Y

UMX BEAST w/GYRO'S

I was wrong! Jeff, I was wrong about the price,...it is $50.00, not $100.00 as I assumed. Order done,...be here Thursday. THx, Michael,
  13. Y

UMX BEAST w/GYRO'S

I'm on it! jeffpn, Great idea Jeff,...was not aware of the G3 Tx functionality with the upgrade. That would have been my next question,..as you clairvoyantly guessed! I don't come to KE Forums that often, but when I do you seem to always help me out,..I appreciate that. Ordering in...
  14. Y

UMX BEAST w/GYRO'S

https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/15712 How easy is it to make this aircraft flyable in 3.5? I am unable to acquire 5.0 or later just yet. Would pay a few Paypal bucks for someone to make it so!! Thank You Designers, Michael, magileswi@charter.net
  15. Y

CS Add

How difficult would it be to take a CS from one Acft. and put it on another? I'm talking about P-51 Miss America, to H9 P-51. Thanks in Advance, Michael,...
Back