Request RF6 Aircraft Here

Ultra Sport Anhedral Stab

Would one of you be so kind as to take 1 of the Ultra Sport AV's, approximately 60 Size, like the 1 below, and Physically give the Horizontal Stab a 13 degree anhedral.

Then we would have something very close to Hanno Prettner's Curare, or Magic.

As one of you have pointed out, we can "Edit" the angle positive or negative as it is. You can visually see it in the editor, however, it does change the flying characteristics of the plane, but not the 3D Model.

https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/18670

Thanks,
Michael Giles

Ultra Sport Anhedral Stab

OKAY!!,

If no one is going to respond to my previous post,...would you be so kind as to TELL ME in short form, what 3D software I need to do it,...I have Pro-E and Solid Works on this machine.

Thanks Very Much,...

OKAY!!,

If no one is going to respond to my previous post,...would you be so kind as to TELL ME in short form, what 3D software I need to do it,...I have Pro-E and Solid Works on this machine.

Thanks Very Much,...

For 3D modelling Autodesk 3DS Max 2012 32bit student edition is best, for paint Gimp is free, or Corel Paint Shop Pro is around $50... Adobe CS6 is best but costs alot.

Yak 18pm

World champion aerobatic aircraft from the 1960s. The PM version was the most successful and best looking. Retractable trike u/c, no flaps, but a dive brake on the underside of the wing centre section. Many more photos available on the internet. Various plans, including that for the SIG R/C model.

Attachments

• yak18pm_3v.jpg
    yak18pm_3v.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Ol31669.jpg
    Ol31669.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Technical data.doc
    58 KB · Views: 4
  • 7514ea5c85f6ec1ea7d6bd18249cf166.jpg
    7514ea5c85f6ec1ea7d6bd18249cf166.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 7
  • day4_045.jpg
    day4_045.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 5
World champion aerobatic aircraft from the 1960s. The PM version was the most successful and best looking. Retractable trike u/c, no flaps, but a dive brake on the underside of the wing centre section. Many more photos available on the internet. Various plans, including that for the SIG R/C model.

Nice request with all the required information for the modeler. I hope someone picks it up. Would be nice at the scale of the new SU-26 and the Raven that are being modeled now. A trifecta of aerobatic DA-170 powered aircraft. :D

Thunder Tiger Ready 40 mkIII

Thunder Tiger Ready 40 MKIII link to the plane on their site http://www.ttamerica.com/airplanes/ttra4591.html
I have one of the first versions of these and they are nearly indestructable and are pretty aerobatic.
specs: Length: 47" (1200mm)
Wingspan: 61.75" (1570mm)
Wing Area: 605 sq in (39 sq dm)
Configuration: High wing
Airfoil: Semi-symmetrical
Weight: 6.3lbs (2800g)
Center of Gravity (CG): 3.1 - 3.3" (80 - 85mm) from the leading edge
of the wing at the fuselage side
Control Throws:
Aileron: (up and down) 0.47" (12mm)
Elevator: (up and down) 0.71" (18mm)
Rudder: (left and right) 1.1" (28mm)
Construction: ABS blow molded plastic
Wings: One piece with center sleeve, molded construction with foam
inserts
Aileron Control: Single servo
Landing Gear: Tricycle style preformed molded composite with steel
nose gear wire
Wheels: Three foam, 2-1/4" (57mm)
Engine Mount: One-piece composite construction
Fuel Tank: Approximately 8oz (240cc)
Spinner: 2" (51mm) red plastic

Last edited:
OKAY!!,

If no one is going to respond to my previous post,...

Sheez, what do you expect when the request makes no sense?

AV's do not PHYSICALLY modify the planes. Any changes you make are not visually reflected.

Likewise to modify an existing plane, you need the original source files... something that does not publically exist for the model you selected.

Maybe this is why no one responded?

Blade MQX ultra micro Quadcopter

I would like to request someone build this Blade MQX quad copter. I got it for my kids and they're still crashing it a bit so I would like to put it on the simulator. I haven't been able to find anything close. It does have crazy awesome stability control though. Here are some specs and a picture:

Length: 11.5 in (292mm)
Main Motor Size: (4) 8.5mm brushed
Main Rotor Diameter: 5.5 in (140mm)
Number of Channels: 4
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Rotor Type: Quad-Copter
Size/Scale: Ultra Micro
Width: 7.0 in (178mm)

search

Thanks for your help!

He is a victim of the mods. Some things were said and done, so he left. Just talked with him last week, for the first time in a couple months.

700 Pro Dfc

Hello!
I recently bought a Trex 700 Pro Dfc, and I was wondering if someone please could make that heli for Realflight?

Daniel

I would like to request someone build this Blade MQX quad copter.

Thanks for your help!

There is the Helimax 1-SQ quadcopter already in RealFlight. It's virtually the same thing, but without AS3X. I fly it for practice. I have a Blade MQX.

Back