Request RF6 Aircraft Here

Hello all - I'm new to this forum, so I hope I am posting the following correctly.

It would be neat to have 1/4 or 1/5 scale WWII Gloster Gladiator. I'll supply some URLs with various pictures.

Gloster Gladiator

* collection of nice color images from various angles
https://secure.simmarket.com/fsaddon-gloster-gladiator-x.phtml

* black & white profile drawings; a couple of black and white photos
http://www.raf.mod.uk/history/glostergladiator.cfm

* product screen shots .. click to enlarge
http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=908

* Camouflage and markings of Gloster Gladiator
http://www.ipmsstockholm.org/magazine/1999/10/stuff_eng_profile_gladiator1.htm
http://www.ipmsstockholm.org/magazine/1999/10/stuff_eng_profile_gladiator2.htm

I am quite good with setting up flight physics factors such as wing angle of incidence, center of gravity, horizontal stabilizer angle of incidence, and so on, so I could help with that.

Is anyone out there interested enough in biplanes to create this one?

Dji Phantom Quad

Would be nice to have this one. Any chance someone is working on it or would be willing to create one? I'd be happy to do the research.

Attachments

• DJI Phantom QUAD - Right Side View.jpg
    DJI Phantom QUAD - Right Side View.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 4
  • DJI Phantom QUAD - Front View.jpg
    DJI Phantom QUAD - Front View.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 1
  • DJI Phantom QUAD - With GoPro Cam.jpg
    DJI Phantom QUAD - With GoPro Cam.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 4
Hey guys, here's a little two seater plane that any of us could have for a measly $85K starting price. But what a sweet little plane she is! The "Pipistrel Virus 912" (pronounced V-rus, VEE-rus)! You can actually kill the engine and soar the thermals in this bird.

It is a high-wing, cantilever monoplane of pod-and-boom configuration with a T-tail. The cabin has two seats side-by-side. Its fixed undercarriage can be provided in either tricycle or tailwheel configuration. It is available in three models: the Virus 912 with a 12-metre wingspan, the Virus 912 SW 80 (for "short wing" and 80 hp) and the Virus 912 SW 100, both with a 10-metre wingspan. The Virus SW 100 has an uprated Rotax 912 ULS engine producing 100 hp (75 kW). The SW 100 model cruises at 273 km/h (170 mph), which is 24 km/h (15 mph) faster than the long wing 80 hp (60 kW) version.

The Virus won the NASA 2007 Personal Air Vehicle (PAV) Challenge and the 2008 General Aviation Technology (GAT) Challenge.

On 8 January 2012, Slovenian pilot Matevž Lenarčič launched an around-the-world flight attempt from Slovenia in a turbocharged Virus SW914. sponsored as the GreenLight World Flight. As part of his flight he flew past Mount Everest at an altitude of 29,344 ft (8,944 m), some 300 ft (91 m) above the peak's height; this portion of the journey was not authorized, as Nepal had cancelled his permit to make the flight right before he took off.[5][6] He completed the flight on 19 April 2012, returning to Slovenia claiming to be the first person to complete such a flight without a copilot and having flown 62,000 miles (99,839 km) during the journey.

I won't bore you with the specifics of the plane but do hope one of the KE modelors will take this one under wing. I contribute regularly to a few half decent CS on the swaps and an ocassional AV or two. I'd really appreciate a model of this plane for RF. I spent at LEAST 12 plus hours of just searching the internet over the span of about 2 weeks for the 3 veiw diagram for this thing. I ended up having to go into the planes PDF maintainence manual and converting it to an image(had to get an image converter program) to finaly get one. I know it's practicaly a no-go without one.

No credit here from my end, it's all the modelers! I did compile a few photos and have a few more I'll try and upload to help assist in the veiw of the plane. If any one of you Guru's decide to have a go at this one I'd surely apprciate it, and other RF pilots I'm sure would too! Thanks!

Attachments

• Virus ENGmanual REV2-page-10.jpg
    Virus ENGmanual REV2-page-10.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 7
  • sedezi71.jpg
    sedezi71.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 4
  • sw.jpg
    sw.jpg
    518.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 252720.jpg
    252720.jpg
    214.2 KB · Views: 6
  • large.jpg
    large.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Some more photos of the Pipistrel Virus

Attachments

• 11699.jpg
    11699.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 6
  • medium.jpg
    medium.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 5
  • original.jpg
    original.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 4
  • sw.jpg
    sw.jpg
    518.4 KB · Views: 6
  • ALPHA-Composite.jpg
    ALPHA-Composite.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 9
A couple veiws of the tail dragger version and the tail wheel. And a veiw of the chin cowling the 912's have and a paint scheme!

Attachments

• 2159049 (1).jpg
    2159049 (1).jpg
    330.2 KB · Views: 1
  • collage_lb_image_page28_3_1.jpg
    collage_lb_image_page28_3_1.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1
  • sinus-tundra-tailwheel.jpg
    sinus-tundra-tailwheel.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1
  • pipi-new_11.png
    pipi-new_11.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 87.jpg
    87.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 6
Hello... I'm new to these forums but I've been an owner of RealFlight since G4... I would like to know if anyone here can do a Quadcopter for me... it's called the Honey Badger... it's a 450 sized quad, and the creator has 3D files that he may be willing to share..

Thanks

tumblr_mhavemRMTM1row0t5o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mgn9y3VzY61row0t5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mgn9yfpVB11row0t5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mgn9yzLWDI1row0t5o1_1280.jpg

The original model was done in Rhino3D

EF EDGE540T 88" EXP required

Hii,
Can anyone please tell me, where can i find the Extrem Fight EDGE 540T EXP 88" (Yello/Blue) ?
I am using Ral Flight G6.5 and i tried everything but i can run it,
please help

Hi,
I have a Hobbyking Spitfire MK IXc 650mm. It is a foam plane with aileron, elevator and an electric motor. Lots of fun to fly.
The specifications are: Wingspan 650mm, Fuselarge length 580mm, Flight weight 360g, 3 Blade propeller 7*4, 600mah 2s lipo 20C battery, 2225-1900Kv out-runner brushless motor, 10AESC and 2pcs 5g Servo.
Could you make this plane for Realflight 6.5 please?
Regards,
Ron Watson.

you can mod an existing spit to get what you want... also if you want a plane you are going to have to provide more... photos... consider it an advertisement to interest a designer. most are developing for ver 7... so 6 might not be done.

I know a designer that is making a new Spitfire (Jed Sanders). It's not completed yet but I have flown the incomplete model and it's going to be awesome when it's finished.

Hi All,
Not sure if this is the right place to request Helicopter Model or to figure out there is a way to modify existing models to meet my needs.

I have RF6.5, and I mostly fly stock Synergy E7

I need a night flying Helicopter model

Objective: Practice flying helicopter with just Main and Tail Blade LEDs in pitch dark
Scene: Dark except for a small dimly lit landing patch
Helicopter: I just want to see LEDs from main blade and tail blade…. I do not want to see any fuselage or canopy.
Main Blades: Should be able to tell top from bottom of the blades for orientation. For Example, two LEDs on top and three on bottom side OR different color LED inner ring for top and bottom

Also, how will I know if anyone picks up my project and makes this model?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Sounds like the biggest challenge will be in the Blades. I don't think that it is possible, to have a different pattern on the LED's on the top and bottom of the main blades. I could be mistaken since I haven't seen anyone do this and I don't fly at night. If it is possible, then any heli without modeled LED's will work with them.

You can create your custom airport in the airport editor yourself. A blank site with a tube turned up and sunk into the ground with just the edge showing should do it. At night the edge of the tube will glow. A ring would work too.

Last edited:
Back