Request RF6 Aircraft Here

Aircraft editor is what he means. To display all options, set the display I believe to advanced.

Boof69 - Thanks for the detailed information. I have been using real flight for quite a while but this would be my first attempt to modify a model so pardon my inexperience. Question for you

I have looked everywhere in real flight 6.5 specifically in Edit Aircraft Menus... I can’t seem to find "physics editor". Is there a separate tool that I need to perform this action?

So I tried modding Synergy E7 using the advance view. Result was junk, I must be doing something wrong ..... Model just disintegrates at spool up. Can someone make and share such a E7 for RF6.5?

Make sure the knob is turned to the neutral position then once in the air rotate it to release the components.

Make sure the knob is turned to the neutral position then once in the air rotate it to release the components.

I tried the knob at neutral position, still disintegrates at spool up.

There is help here for RF6.5 but with my experience level, I am not getting anywhere. You think If I upgraded to RF 7 , I will get more help?

The reason I don’t upgrade is, I have not seen a heli megapack in RF7. All I fly is helis

F-22 Raptor

Does anyone know where I can download a decent F-22 Raptor? I keep seeing variations of them, but not the actual aircraft. I'd like to not have to buy an expansion pack. I'm new to this whole thing so I hope I am going about this the right way.

Thanks,
Cole W.

Does anyone know where I can download a decent F-22 Raptor? I keep seeing variations of them, but not the actual aircraft. I'd like to not have to buy an expansion pack. I'm new to this whole thing so I hope I am going about this the right way.

Thanks,
Cole W.

You will need to buy the expansion pack 3 to get the F-22. There is no other way to get it unless someone creates their own.

Last edited:
Coleandrachal
I"ll Be blunt No Offence as that was your first post and as such so you can understand what youre asking for... but I'll honest......
Very few...ok basicaly none of the talent here want to invest.... nore have the desire
To spend a min of 50-100 hours of thier free time
Researching .. guessing what you mean by "The real thing"......modeling and setting pivots.. writ'in hierarchy. Uv unwrapping or mapping and making the Visable classic CS ...do the bump mapping and specular mapping and then making both the normals file and specular file from both of those and then import into a plug in to export into a flie that RF can import to begin doing the physics model ... for something that already exisits that they them selves have already most likely paid for and already own
JUST so YOU can SAVE a few BUCKS:eek: .....did you really expect that ?

No thats not the way to go about it here...

Not with out krispy kreams anyway

actualy all the really talented modelers here got thier start making something no one else wanted tomake for them

Last edited:
Hi - does anyone know if there's an Align Speed 700 fuse out for RF 6.5?

The only Heli that I have seen that comes close is the Minicopter Diablo S but it is for RF7. An entire Heli model would have to be created not just a fuselage. Not many people and no Heli modelers that I know of create content for 6.5 anymore as there is more headroom for bigger and better models now only in RF7/RF7.5.

You should get the RF7 upgrade.

Last edited:
I'm not going to ask for all of them but I think that one of these jets would make a good addition to the sim. T-33, Rafale, MB-339, of F-84F

Attachments

• t332.jpg
    t332.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 12
  • rafale2.jpg
    rafale2.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 17
  • mb-339.jpg
    mb-339.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 12
  • f843.jpg
    f843.jpg
    299 KB · Views: 10
Antonov 225

Please put all requests for RF6 aircraft in this thread. Modelers like me prefer to look in one thread for request ideas. When people make their own standalone request threads, they get lost over time when the request isn't immediately picked up. Considering how long it takes to make a model for RF, most requests don't get picked up immediately.

Please provide 3-views, specs, and other reference pictures with your request. This will greatly improve your chances of getting a modeler's attention.
Please, can you make the bigger plane ever made Antonov 225 (for information go to this web page: http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonov_An-225_Mriya)?

RF6.5 Walkera 4F200LM

Any of you guys willing to tackle this one for RF6.5? A sweet heli for sure! I'm willing to do any homework needed to help out. Thanks!

Attachments

• Walkera 4F200LM.jpg
    Walkera 4F200LM.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Walkera 4F200LM 2.jpg
    Walkera 4F200LM 2.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Walkera 4F200LM 4.jpg
    Walkera 4F200LM 4.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Walkera 4F200LM 5.JPG
    Walkera 4F200LM 5.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Aerospatiale-SA315%20Lama.jpg
    Aerospatiale-SA315%20Lama.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
This looks like a fun project. I may agree (tentatively) to make this in the near future.

If your refering to my request Boof, I'll gladly help in any way I can. No hurry from my end. After watching your youtube videos I know it takes time to create these things! Thanks

Last edited:
hello there. I am new to this (being able to download mods for real flight) and I saw this post. would it be possible to get a model of the jet from x-men and have it be able to hover as well?

Back