Request RF6 Aircraft Here

That heli is great!
But maybe someone could do a variant? With Dfc-head and the Pro canopy..

That would be nice if someone would do that, however that is All Cosmetic and has nothing to do with the actual physics in RF. I fly a 500efl pro with the DFC however in RF I fly the standard 500 with physics that simulate what I fly.

Ive got almost all of the modeling complete, and could send a max file if OEJ wants to complete it. I can give a wings 3D file or a max 2012 file. I would love someone to complete it.

Ive got almost all of the modeling complete, and could send a max file if OEJ wants to complete it. I can give a wings 3D file or a max 2012 file. I would love someone to complete it.
Ok...

I will put my T-rex 700 Pro DFC "on hold" and I'll help you with the 500 Pro EFL.

I'll send you my email.

BTW, do not ask me to finish the job to quickly.
My free time "leaking", but I will use all of it for modeling. Agree?

1EJ

Ok...

I will put my T-rex 700 Pro DFC "on hold" and I'll help you with the 500 Pro EFL.

I'll send you my email.

BTW, do not ask me to finish the job to quickly.
My free time "leaking", but I will use all of it for modeling. Agree?

1EJ
This one has been on hold for almost a year. There's no hurry.

Thanks!

No hurry at all. I posted many reference pictures in the build thread a while ago. It also has the upgraded DFC head.

Here making a request for a BAE Hawk or Hawk 100. The actual jet pics are Tomahawk Design Hawks.

Attachments

• BAe_Hawk_128_3-view.gif
    BAe_Hawk_128_3-view.gif
    9.4 KB · Views: 5
  • BAe-Hawk-3view.gif
    BAe-Hawk-3view.gif
    9.2 KB · Views: 6
  • hawk-004.jpg
    hawk-004.jpg
    485.4 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0312_JPG.jpg
    DSC_0312_JPG.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 8
Hobby Zone Super Cub

I love the Hobby Zone super cub model on here. Would anyone be willing to make that same model with the floats? I'd love to practice before I try it on my own.

Thanks,

Dan

Just a suggestion for a more unique and unfamiliar variant of the Me-262. I think it's pretty cool. (The left model.) :D Not a sudden want or request, but just in case anyone want a change or different model. Simply a suggestion to be looked into. ;)

Attachments

• Me262V1.jpg
    Me262V1.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 25
Anyone able to do up a MPX Solius?

I think that a variant of the RF-97 could be used to create a Solius variant (the newest motorized glider from MPX.

Anyone up to the challenge? I can provide the details of the dimensions, if needed, and the CG is at 70mm

TIA,

SkyCadet :D

mini PBF request

Hey Model Makers,
I'm hoping to find someone interested in building a model for me. It is a quite simple design that is flown in RC combat. No streamers, we just try to smack each other out of the sky!
http://www.lightrc.com/product/mini-pbf/
http://www.theprofilebrotherhood.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=29714
http://www.theprofilebrotherhood.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=34601

We have a blast with these and I think it would be cool to have them in the simulator most of use use when we are not at the field.
I can supply whatever information needed. 3 views, CAD files, heck I'll send you a kit if that will get your interest.... I have it modeled in Solidworks, and I think all of the painting I've done is now in the laser's files, so I can supply dxf for schemes. Most guys buy it with flames, or the "thunder strike" scheme though.
I am able to work with the RF editor to create variants, help with tweaking it in and such.

If anyone is interested, please let me know!

Thanks,
Sam at lightrc

Attachments

• pbf.PDF
    184.6 KB · Views: 14
I'll do it, you can follow along with the build process over at RF-CC.net

contact me with any details, like weight, motor type, batterys etc

Last edited:
Back