Aircraft designer's multi-player session

I don’t have 5.5 installed at this time. If I'm home, and can find the instalation disc, I could join in.

A 1;5th scale B-29 isn't, and I know because I just made one. I'll upload it in a minute.
You guys should throw some real numbers out there to prove yourselves. And for our entertainment. But a quick search just got me a wingspan of 141 ft./B-29 and 37 ft./P-51. full scale
Danger Zone is correct, 141 ft. divided by four is 35.25 ft., which is as he states "nearly" as close to a full scale P-51. Brields, A 1/5 scale B-29 would have an approx. wingspan of approx. 28.2 ft. So what`s your point.? Do the math..:D

I am making a 1/3 scale Gotha bomber. However fo $2,500 a 1/3 scale Gotha exists in kit form. So I'm still replicating a real RC aircraft :D there's a bunch of WWI aircraft in 1/3 scale though available as RC aircraft.

I am making a 1/3 scale Gotha bomber. However fo $2,500 a 1/3 scale Gotha exists in kit form. So I'm still replicating a real RC aircraft :D there's a bunch of WWI aircraft in 1/3 scale though available as RC aircraft.

Indeed! Arizona Model Aircrafters will do pretty much ANY WWI model up to 1/3 scale if you have the jing! I have bought from them in the past with nary an issue... but others have had problems. The 1/3 Gotha will be formidable! Looking forward to flying that one!... even though compared to the WWI scouts, it will move as a snail would ... as did the full scale! :D

TPRogers

Are people still interested in this? If they are I'll host tomorrow night in 7.5 starting 6 pm Eastern Time.

Do you all have the free addons? My favorite Airport that I fly at has a little bit of every thing; a normal rc airport, mild slope soaring, water, multiple landing practice scenarios/airports. (cross wind, side slope, uphill, forced large approach angle at both land and water) And it has a "RC sized" terrain aka point a to b does not take forever at a scale rc speed.

Sadly no, maybe soon but not at the moment and I'm busy right now. Soon I'll try to make a large airport that isn't a hard time on computers.

Back