Aircraft - Project - List

Hows this for a COLL mesh. Took only 15 minutes. Thanks Moo. Love the new virus (joke between me and moo)

Edit: And only 53 polys

Attachments

• boat.jpg
    boat.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
I desided to use blender after all this time, when I downloaded the exporter to kex and tried to put it in the scrips file the file was'nt there. :confused: So where do I put it now?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpeg
    Untitled.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 10
I have found the scripts file and have put the 3dskex exporter in it but found that it is not in blender. Any help?

Try the one in my link. That one does not work. I've been through this problem before. The one in my link works.

Make a request thread. And make it sound good. And please delete this post.

And make it specific. And catchy. Then someone might take it up.
;)

Last edited:
Cowpig[U said:
]Make a request thread[/U]. And make it sound good. And please delete this post.

And make it specific. And catchy. Then someone might take it up.

Put it in a existing request thread, God don't start a new one.

It might also be nice if we knew what the plane is or was? Let me guess, a Cap 580?

Honda HA420 Jet creation

Team,

Is there anyone who can create the nitroplanes.com HONDA HA420 Jet.
I have recently built one and bought the Realflight G5 to practice my landings, but i'm unable to edit or create any aircraft, very frustrating product so far...here are my specs

Twin pusher prop version. I'm using 2-RIMFIRE 35-48-700kV brushless motors, with Electrifly SS-60amp High Voltage ESC's spinning 2-3blade 10x7 props on 2-6cell 3300mah lipo's.. Wing Span 64"/1625mm....Wing area-620sq in./40sq dm. Flying weight is going to be around 9.5-10.lbs, If someone could create this plane so I could fly it on my RF-G5, I would use my paypal to show you how much i appreciate this help :D I have picture of this beautiful bird if you like to see..

Sincerely,

RRRaptor

Offer up some reference photos, and 3-views of the aircraft your requesting. That's the responsibility of the requester. If you post some high quality images you'll have a much better chance of getting it built.

OK, Im Back and studying on pivots and physics this is what I have on the Capichie so far.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1300324596.jpg
    ScreenShot1300324596.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 30
Arsenal 10 C-2

First time posting. Been working on a little plane in 3DS Max. Got almost every thing ready for uploading, but don't have any idea on how to do that yet. I guess it's more read...read...read.

Attachments

• Arsenal 10 C-2.jpg
    Arsenal 10 C-2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 45
A humble request for a very old man?

I bought this model plane that I have assembled for at least 2 years but I'm just to afraid to destroy it ! and will love so see even a crude version of it! it is the wingsmaker DF-032 Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• GM032XM.jpg
    GM032XM.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 14
This thread is for modelers to discuss active projects to eliminate dual builds. There's another thread to request models.

Hi !

My current Realflight Project. You know what it is ? :)

Work in progress !!
15x4dwg.jpg

maxx

Last edited:
Back