Annoying clouds at Joe's Garage.

Ryan Douglas said:
I don't think anybody has any idea what you're talking about, Edd, even after the screenshot. I know I don't. If you feel like it's something too offensive to post about in the forums, feel free to send me a PM. All I see is clouds.

Thanks for jumping in Ryan. I throughly enjoy the "Realism" that G-5 provides, but when I see some hack programmer screwing up a nice skyscape, it annoys me, and I'm appalled that Real Flight management allows this to happen.

If there is anyway that that I can modify my cloud effects, please advise me.

Edd

Try this next one, and then tell me that you don't see it ?

Edd said:
Thanks for jumping in Ryan. I throughly enjoy the "Realism" that G-5 provides, but when I see some hack programmer screwing up a nice skyscape, it annoys me, and I'm appalled that Real Flight management allows this to happen.

If there is anyway that that I can modify my cloud effects, please advise me.

Edd

Try this next one, and then tell me that you don't see it ?

Do - YOU - See it? Nothing there!

BTW: Just edit the airport and turn off clouds if desired. No big deal to do, even for people who see things in cloud formations.... oh wait... I do too, but mine are MUCH more "dreamy"! :D

Well, I don't see a "J" there.
I do see an "I"

Should I be offended?

Attachments

• ZI_edited-1.JPG
    ZI_edited-1.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 13
Somebody needs to get the guy's with white jackets to grab this guy. LOL!

Post #13.

Last edited:
I don't know which has been more annoying, the crappy clouds, or the children who come here. Regardless ...... It's been a lot of fun playing with you kids, and I'll be on my way. But before I completey leave, I am placing the curse of the ZJ' on all of you. This means that you will never again be able to fly at Joe's, without being haunted by the ZJ's.

Pleasant dreams children, and

May the Curse of the ZJ's be upon you ! :D

Adios > Edd

Edd said:
I don't know which has been more annoying, the crappy clouds, or the children who come here. Regardless ...... It's been a lot of fun playing with you kids, and I'll be on my way. But before I completey leave, I am placing the curse of the ZJ' on all of you. This means that you will never again be able to fly at Joe's, without being haunted by the ZJ's.

Pleasant dreams children, and

May the Curse of the ZJ's be upon you ! :D

Adios > Edd

See 'ya Edd. It was interesting.
Please, do re-fill those prescriptions ASAP. :D

After many reports of BSC in the air over Joe's I decided to send up the weather balloon to investigate.

There are two cloud layers that show up as TROPOSPHERE Cumulus2 and Cumulus 3 ( seen in the Exp picture ) Both can be seen here as they where made for RF and not rendered. One might look a little like a Z but I see no J at all. THe Cumulus 3 is the #2 just flipped. If the two clouds pass each other, maybe , Just maybe a J might form.

Just delete one of the troposphere layer out ( try the one liked to Cumulus 3 )

Attachments

• W-BLOO.JPG
    W-BLOO.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 26
  • REMOV-CL.JPG
    REMOV-CL.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
All of us kids are of age and still don't understand your problem.

Long time members, designers and even a person from Knife Edge.

Once again, change the sky in the airport editor.

Adios amigo........

Hey wait, your still here?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Hmm. I found four what does that mean. Looks more like ZI(s) to me though.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1281054077.jpg
    ScreenShot1281054077.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 33
i found 4 too, two giant ones and two small ones

Attachments

• ScreenShot1281057913.jpg
    ScreenShot1281057913.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Coming soon, RealFlight tea leaves. Predict your future after every crash. Place your orders now so you won't miss out. :rolleyes:

Oh no! Oh no! Uranus (Ouranos), God of the Heavens, is sending smoke signals to earthlings!

Could it be...yes...it must be!

A former forum member is wearing...(Z)ebra (J)ammies!

Oh...the humanity of it all! Woe is me...WOE IS ME!

Back