Annoying clouds at Joe's Garage.

Ok Now the question come to mind is there a way to ..... Edit the clouds so I can really write something bad and draw some night mare-ish figures on then, ( of course it will only be visible n my computer. Heheheh :D e

Last edited:
Junkboy999 said:
Ok Now the question come to mind is there a way to ..... Edit the clouds so I can really write something bad and draw some night mare-ish figures on then, ( of course it will only be visible n my computer. Heheheh :D e

I don't think that is possible, but I think the current cloud formations are scary enough at times.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1280036536.jpg
    ScreenShot1280036536.jpg
    445 KB · Views: 38
Crap! That would definitely make me run a way from the Interlink. :eek:

mwilson914 said:
I don't think that is possible, but I think the current cloud formations are scary enough at times.

I guess we all see what we want, but like any software there are Easter Eggs. Seriously, Google it! You will find many (almost all) software has Easter Eggs. Did you know that an earlier version of Microsoft Word has a flight simulator in it? I have even added many easter eggs to software that I have been part of the development for. They are fun things that the developers do to let those whom really use the software to find "fun" little things. As there are no obscenities in the clouds, what is the harm?

I've always noticed these clouds from time to time. They look like a pair of eyes watching you.

The Gripen is just about between the eyes in this screenshot.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1281122966.jpg
    ScreenShot1281122966.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 43
I don't know about the rest of you but I am going to miss Edd if he doesn't come back to post. This has so far been a very fun thread and I can't help but to think Edd has an odd sense of humor like many of us. I can't imagine anyone being offended by clouds seriously. Annoyed maybe if it distracts you personally from the realism, but hurting your feelings seeing letters of the alphabet, not likely.

Oh i did actually think of a way to create your own clouds for AP's and I am going to test it out soon.

[B said:
fender1] i found 4 too, two giant ones and two small ones [/B]

Thank you mwilson, it's been a blast. I'll be reading to see how well the ZJ curse has taken effect , but not participating.

Fender1 must need a medication change also. :rolleyes:

Easy to See... You Guys are dense

Man, I can sure see what the OP was talking about... it is disgusting...

Those programmers need to be taught a lesson... who would have ever thought it would come to this???

Attachments

• Garage.JPG
    Garage.JPG
    173.4 KB · Views: 18
I would think that it might mean different things to different people.

I'm basically a Geek, so to me it stands for the generic LILO boot loader for Linux-based computers. And since many versions of Linux are indeed free I can only believe that it is a advertising slam against Big Blue. :D

Lilo & Stitch, an American animated film
Carmine Galante, the boss of Bonanno crime family, sometimes known by the nickname Lilo
Lilo Training Detachment of Frontier Troops, located just outside Tbilisi city, the capital Georgia in the Caucasus
an air mattress used as a water toy
LI-LO, a brand of air mattress
Lilo Pelekai, one of the main characters of Disney's 41st animated film, Lilo & Stitch
Lilo (singer), a French actress and singer, the leading lady in the Broadway production of Can-Can
Lilo, a village in County Armagh in Northern Ireland
Lilo Lil, a character in the BBC television sitcom Bread
LiLo or Li-Lo, references to Lindsay Lohan in the celebrity press that copy the reference J-lo for Jennifer Lopez (also L-lo).
Lilo Maternity, a manufacturer and retailer of casual maternity wear
Rob Levin, the founder of the freenode IRC network, known by the nickname lilo in lowercase

Back