Big Red Mk II

Nice paneling ... Mind if I snag it? ... but ... I am sort of tired of spending oodles of time to create a nice template ... only to redo it having to spend oodles of time re-adjusting ... :eek:

Nature of the beast I guess ... Ran into the same issue with the "New" Yak ... everything moved slightly .... but attempting to fit it perfectly is a nightmare ... to the point It would be better to remake a new template from scratch ...

I think Technoid hates us ... :D

its all good go for what you can use DDawg , the wing detail was taken from an old CS that needed alignment work and lots of fixing and converting to fit diffrent wings but all the panel lines and rivets detail like that i started from scratch

Last edited:
Thanks ... I decided it was going to take more effort than I wanted to spend ...

So I just re-did this template, to work with the "NEW" officially Released Big Red MkII ... maybe in the future I will mess with the wing and new panel lines ...

but for now ...

Here is a PSD simplified version

Attachments

• [RELEASED] BIG RED MKII TEMPLATE-PSD.zip.rfx
    4.2 MB · Views: 2
Posted a new CS and a 3-blade variant of the MkII (no other changes made to the physics) ... available in the swap pages ...

Attachments

• USAAF-1.jpg
    USAAF-1.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 5
  • USAAF-2.jpg
    USAAF-2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 5
  • USAAF-3.png
    USAAF-3.png
    303.2 KB · Views: 4
  • USAAF-4.jpg
    USAAF-4.jpg