rcdoski

Bike- Ultra Flying Bike_AV

rcdoski

rcdoski submitted a new upload:

Bike- Ultra Flying Bike_AV

A FLYING Bike???? Why not! I figured well let's see if we can make this thing fly. It actually flies pretty good. It can hover, do snap rolls loop and all kinds of crazy things. One I call the pendulum. From a hover just go up a little and put it upside-down, it will go right -side up and swing from side to side because the gyros are trying to keep it upright.
Smoke is on channel 7.
High/Low rate is on channel 5.
If you're looking for something different give it a try.
Have fun and enjoy.

View the Swap Page

Ok as you can see here it took a little to get use to it but once I did it's actually a whole lotta of fun. BTW Anybody here ever herd of the 1986 classic film ''Rad?''

Last edited:
OOOOMMMMGGGG I can't stop laughing!!!! You did great. Just the craziness of it and you ripping it around is just too funny. I wish it didn't have to have the gyros to keep it upright but without it it falls over. Again you did great.πŸ‘

OOOOMMMMGGGG I can't stop laughing!!!! You did great. Just the craziness of it and you ripping it around is just too funny. I wish it didn't have to have the gyros to keep it upright but without it it falls over. Again you did great.πŸ‘

Thanks yeah the gyro are like ''love it or hate it'' it would be cool if there was a way to be to somehow maybe turn down the rates some on those gyros? It took me a while to get the hang of it as I said before because it's not really a plane or a bike it's own thing but once I finally got the hang of it Doug the damn fuel tank went empty LOL

Well filler up and go again. I tried turning down the gyros but then it wouldn't go around corners very good on the ground and when you stop it got all weird.

Well filler up and go again. I tried turning down the gyros but then it wouldn't go around corners very good on the ground and when you stop it got all weird.

I just did around tank right now it actually does with very strange ''WTF'' type of stunts that would make BMX/X-Games riders drool and make R/C guys like are selfs laugh are butt's off 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 That are a whole lotta of fun I wonder if @technoid @space boy or @asj5547 would get a big kick out of it? This is the type flying thing we all need to fly together on a multiplayer session just so we can make each other laugh of the crazy stuff this r/c flying bicycle could get away with if you start working with the gyros instead of against them IMHO. My only nitpick about this I wished it looked more like of those 80's MONGOOSE BMX Bikes

Sorry buddy no mongoose on swap pages. I think you're idea of all of us flying together ❀️ is awesome πŸ‘Œ with this thing. I think we would all laugh our butts off. But how do we tell who's is who's. :LOL: they would all look the same.

I wonder if @technoid @space boy or @asj5547 would get a big kick out of it?
I I may fight fly it for a little bit, but most likely I would use it as a skinny chase view airplane to go through small spaces in airports like the city. πŸ˜‚

I did that with the flying Taco and found some really cool hidden areas between the buildings. πŸ˜€

Last edited:
Ok as you can see here it took a little to get use to it but once I did it's actually a whole lotta of fun. BTW Anybody here ever herd of the 1986 classic film ''Rad?''

that really is mind-bending! showing airplanes who's
boss is one thing, but showing a regular bicycle who's boss like that is a fantastic combination of comedy and science fiction!πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

That would be cool if it showed wings like this one in the picture. I think it would make it even funnier 🀣. Space boy you always have a nack for finding funny stuff or the perfect picture.

Man, I'm looking at the times you guys are posting stuff and it's like the middle of the night. I can't stay up that late. Yah I'm retired but the wife works from home so she isn't too keen on me possibly waking her up.πŸ₯±πŸ€«

Back