Blade mCP X

The forums have a manage attachments feature on the page that you write your post. It may be an easier way for you to upload pictures directly to the forums, without involving another site. At least that's the way most of us do it.

Narse77 said:
I can also get the weights if needed, let me know.

Also any chance at a 4.5 version /beg
Narse77, thanks for the pictures ...

Sure, the weight of the pieces would help, you can send it. Dr.Moo is working on physics.

I hope that the physics works on RF 4.5 ...

Thanks!

Last edited:
The 3D model is done!

Next step: Physics... Any suggestion or help?

Attachments

• Pic 11.jpg
    Pic 11.jpg
    365.5 KB · Views: 51
  • Pic 12.jpg
    Pic 12.jpg
    366.8 KB · Views: 39
  • Pic 13.jpg
    Pic 13.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Pic 14.jpg
    Pic 14.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 32
oneeyejack said:
The 3D model is done!

Next step: Physics... Any suggestion or help?

That looks fantastic. I find the Realflight Helimax Axe CP model is the closest to the real mCP X if that helps any when you are working on the physics.

WildBlueYawnder said:
That looks fantastic. I find the Realflight Helimax Axe CP model is the closest to the real mCP X if that helps any when you are working on the physics.
Hi!

I'm not good with heli physics (I'm still learning) ... :(

I also tried the physics of Helimax Axe CP but without success. In "Normal mode" flies quite well, in "3D" is not so!
Dr.Moo was willing to help me, but I have not heard from him! I hope he's OK...

Any help for physics? Thanks!

P.S.
I'm not owner of Blade mCP X, so I have no idea how is flying...

I still need weight of different pieces... canopy, skids, main frame, etc.

Sorry for bad English...

Last edited:
I have a Blade MCPX and as i flew the heli without the upgraded blade holder i am waiting on spare parts as my blades came flying off :(

Anyway i could take a bash at the physics if you like but i can't do anything until i get my parts in for mine.

Thanks

spot242 said:
I have a Blade MCPX and as i flew the heli without the upgraded blade holder i am waiting on spare parts as my blades came flying off :(

Anyway i could take a bash at the physics if you like but i can't do anything until i get my parts in for mine.

Thanks
Surely, any help is welcome! :D

Thanks

Yeah, I'm really sorry Jack.

I have been working on A LOT of stuff, along with the other things going on that you know of already. I'm going to be moving soon, and I'm not quite sure when I will have net, thought it should be shortly after I move.

If anyone can get this heli flying close, I'm pretty good with gyros, and I can probably get it almost dead on.

If you would like to have someone else to do the physics, as I just don't have the time as of now, that would be fine with me.

I feel really bad for keeping you from posting this to the swaps.

Dr.Moo! said:
Yeah, I'm really sorry Jack...
Hi Moo!

I hope that your situation improves...

At the moment I don't have obvious help for physics. If you agree I would wait your return?
I'm still working on the physics but with no improvement ... As I said in "Normal mode" flies quite well in "3D" is not enough!

I'm so sorry guys, but my knowledge (for now) ends here! :(
I'm not "CLOSING" the project. I put it in a state of "STAND BY" hoping in new solutions.

If someone is available to help, let me know!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Wish I could help

Been keeping an eye on this thread, because I'm desperately awaiting an MCPx model for Real Flight. I have an MCPx, and I live in Washington State, so not getting much sunshine to practice inverted flight. And my house is to small to really do much more than hover. I really wished I knew something about making models for Real Flight, or I would gladly, GLADLY, offer my assistance. Your design is perfect, and I hope to someday see it available to fly.

Do you still have my email address? I can help you out possibly.

oneeyejack said:
Hi Moo!

I hope that your situation improves...

At the moment I don't have obvious help for physics. If you agree I would wait your return?
I'm still working on the physics but with no improvement ... As I said in "Normal mode" flies quite well in "3D" is not enough!

I'm so sorry guys, but my knowledge (for now) ends here! :(
I'm not "CLOSING" the project. I put it in a state of "STAND BY" hoping in new solutions.

If someone is available to help, let me know!

Thanks!

mwilson914 said:
Do you still have my email address? I can help you out possibly.
Hi Matt!

I send you the latest EA.

Monday 30. May I leave for the vacation. I'll be back on 10. June and until then we could not be in touch.
I leave it all: PC, Internet, E-mail, TV, etc. I need rest and quiet. :D

So take your time.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I am more of a loner than you could imagine, but if we fly the same field then that's fine. Just don't fly a foamie around my heli or I will turn it into artificial snow.

I do hope I can do the mCPX justice, but DrMoo is the real talent with heli physics, especially the small ones

Hello, just checking in to see how things are going. Having any luck with the physics Mwilson?

I crashed my mcpx yet again the other day, broke another tail boom. Can't wait to practice inverted flight on the sim. But in the mean time, I bought some solid carbon fiber rod, and will be making my own tail booms from now on. I've started to collect quite a few tail motors, thought it would be cheaper this way, instead of buying new motors every time I break a boom. :cool:

Back