Blade mCP X

Hi Guys,

I have an mCP X and can't wait to see this in RF. I'll try to help tweak the model if you need a test pilot ;)

Carl

compasst said:
Any update on this project of making an mcpx Realflight model? Thanks.
Hi!

Many have tried to do a good physics, but without good results.

The last hope is Kyle Stacy. I'm still waiting for his answer. If will be negative, I close the project!

Months of work will be lost, sorry guys! :mad:

1EJ

Attachments

• Pic 13.jpg
    Pic 13.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 24
  • Pic 11.jpg
    Pic 11.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Pic 14.jpg
    Pic 14.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 20
My wife gave me an mCP X for Christmas along with a shiny DX7s. I've been going crazy flying this thing since. I've been watching this thread for a while hoping to see some progress. In the mean time, I've tuned the Novus CP from Expansion Pack 6 to fly very close to my mCP X... electronic flybar and all.

oneeyejack, I would love to take on this challenge if you'll let me. I can send you my modified Novus CP if you want to check it out. I'll admit, I'm no expert, but I'm hard headed and I don't give up easy once I start something.

agrsk8r said:
My wife gave me an mCP X for Christmas along with a shiny DX7s. I've been going crazy flying this thing since. I've been watching this thread for a while hoping to see some progress. In the mean time, I've tuned the Novus CP from Expansion Pack 6 to fly very close to my mCP X... electronic flybar and all.

oneeyejack, I would love to take on this challenge if you'll let me. I can send you my modified Novus CP if you want to check it out. I'll admit, I'm no expert, but I'm hard headed and I don't give up easy once I start something.

You could also download it yourself from the swaps and rework the physics if you like.

https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/16139

Oh wow! I hadn't searched for it on the swap files in the last couple weeks. Thank you for pointing it out, I'll get right on it! :D

could you please make a g5.5 variat :( i cant fly it on g5.5

Dude, read the entire thread! NOT A SINGLE PERSON has gotten it to work in RF G5.5 NOT EVEN THE PROS!!!!! (Kyle Stacey, etc.....) It requires the new physics engine in RF 6 to fly right. All the heli developers on the forum (who do this for fun) will not touch this model for RF G5.5 anymore due to this.

Back