Build poll "Golden age" Nov 2018

select the next build

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, all good and hard planes too choose from, I had too go with the Handley Page. I find it the most fascinating

Wow, all good and hard planes too choose from, I had too go with the Handley Page. I find it the most fascinating

An interesting fact about the props that I found on the Handley Page.

Attachments

• 2018-01-03 13_29_27-Microsoft Edge.jpg
    2018-01-03 13_29_27-Microsoft Edge.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 5
An interesting fact about the props that I found on the Handley Page.

WOW!! Very interesting, I can honestly say, I`ve never seen that before. I hope it gets more votes. I like the Dragon, I just find the Handley more interesting. ;)

I am sorry, but I am all for the last carrier based biplane fighter. Go Navy

My vote is for the Grumman F3F

The Ford Tri-motor is too accident prone for me. 160ish out of 199 is pretty high as opposed to the Dakota, Rapide, or Heracles.

The Ford Tri-motor is too accident prone for me. 160ish out of 199 is pretty high as opposed to the Dakota, Rapide, or Heracles.

I can not find the crash rate you speak of. If the accident rate was as high as you state they would not have been flown into the 1960s as airliners. And the FAA would have issued the plane's type as unairworthy

I've only ever found reports of 5 accidents on this aircraft. It would be a widely known fact if that many of the same aircraft had crashed or had accidents.

It looks like the F3F-3 is going to win the voting but being honest I never thought it should be in the list. It's not a 'Golden Age' plane.. or at least Warbirds fall outside what I consider golden age planes. I think Commercial Planes.

Don't misunderstand me the F3F-3 is definitely a cool plane, but even though it was built during what is called the Golden Age of Aviation it's really not what people think of when they think Golden Age. A Warbird is a Warbird.

Through I would pull in some test airframe out of some of the full scale sims

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ScreenShot1542084234.jpg
    ScreenShot1542084234.jpg
    329.6 KB · Views: 99
  • ScreenShot1542084356.jpg
    ScreenShot1542084356.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 98
I was going to post the same thing earlier but after looking at the voting count I gave up. I gotta agree with flip on this one I wouldn't consider to F3F a Golden Age airplane. It's a cool Warbird but not a Golden Age plane.

well neither you nor flip said anything about the F3F on the previous poll. neither of you even voted on that poll

I was going to post the same thing earlier but after looking at the voting count I gave up. I gotta agree with flip on this one I wouldn't consider the F3F a Golden Age airplane. It's a cool Warbird but not a Golden Age plane.

I think, if you used your computer to educate yourself better you'd know more about the Golden Age and scale. The F3F is within the parameters of Golden Age Aircraft.

Attachments

• Aviation between the Wars .jpg
    Aviation between the Wars .jpg
    241.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
All of the planes in this poll had at least one military and one civilian operator. Or should I re-due the poll without the f3f

No I think you should do the F3F that's what won the poll so do it. I started to vote for it but since I felt it was out of place I didn't. I kept my opinion to myself until I saw others had the same thought so I voiced it. But yeah, do the F3F I love that plane.

I'm going to delete my post where I stated my opinion and this one too after I'm sure you had enough time to see it. I'm not mad I just don't like to be dumped on by U-Bird he has a habit of doing that to me, so I'll remove what I said.. No Problem!-

You tend to snap on u-bird when ever He says stuff to you about how to improve your scale planes. And the last time he gave you pictures you rejected them and "struck at his hand"

EDIT As so I am excited about the F3F it is by best flying plane yet

Back