Coaxial Heli Help Request

From a physics standpoint:

I have not found a CX heli in Realflight that flies like my E-Flite CX.

In real life, you can push the CX forward to the point that it drops out of the sky somewhat abruptly.

It also doesn't deal with faster flight very well also dropping out of flight.

The CX's in Realflight never do this, no matter how much I play with the physics. They are waaay too stable!

Last edited:
What is the reason for the helpers?Do they affect how the skids react with the ground?I am only asking as i am making the Scorpion from Avatar and am brushing up on heli setups.Any advice with the setup of the Counter-rotating blades is welcome

Hi Mark,

I don't think the helpers are used any more. I'll check. Do you have expansion pack 3 ? I was thinking that the Griffin Combat VTOL would be a good starting point for the physics set-up ?

nemo_uk said:
Hi Mark,

I don't think the helpers are used any more. I'll check. Do you have expansion pack 3 ? I was thinking that the Griffin Combat VTOL would be a good starting point for the physics set-up ?
Yes,i have EP3 so will check into that,thanks.

Does anyone know if RF has problems with putting heli mechanics on movable pods as i am having trouble with the Scorpion,every time i add the heli mechanics to a movable pod and try to save RF crashes.I might have to set it up like the Osprey using Props instead of heli blades.

Back