Das Bipe Stik

It'll be nice to paint the feet something but red. I kinda like the RAF FE2b prop on this one. You notice I used that in my AV. Nice touch on the CS. I assume you are using transparency like in the past.
I thought you used the Master Air Screw to get some extra speed? Did you change the engine or up the power setting? I'm using the Normal Map I used on the SE5a for the ribs I had to rework it for this plane but it's the same style. It's the style I borrowed from DHK79's Bristol F2b I reworked it completely but it's the same style.

I thought you used the Master Air Screw to get some extra speed? Did you change the engine or up the power setting? I'm using the Normal Map I used on the SE5a for the ribs I had to rework it for this plane but it's the same style. It's the style I borrowed from DHK79's Bristol F2b I reworked it completely but it's the same style.

I did use the Master Air Screw the AV for the alpha but changed it on the latest one. It's just as fast. I think maybe I may make the wood part dark and create a new prop variant. Like you I'm always tinkering with stuff.

Edit: Yeah it looks better on this with black and silver tips.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1623957141.jpg
    ScreenShot1623957141.jpg
    275.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Cool CS thanks (y). I've gotten another 10mph out of my prop by customizing it. It's a wicked handful but tons of fun.
Thanks I like it too but I think I'll use the normal color scheme for the release and upload the new color scheme with ribs at the same time. I'm not sure but I might prefer the plain CS the best. It definitely looks good with the ribs on it though.

I've never did anything with a prop so how do you get the extra speed out of it?

Back