Dewoitine HD-780

Das bist ein Shvissle shtick
:p...............
opps .......there we go confusing french with some other language again :rolleyes:

Last edited:
14,765 triangles (no C-Mesh yet), and I think I'm done.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 13
eric soderlind said:
that sucks hope you can fix that
eric soderlind said:
how the hell do you make these air craft im very fustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should probably work on expanding your vocabulary. These are your only 2 posts so far.

Edit:
Third post
eric soderlind said:
wtf is the program you are using so frustrated cant finde this program here it is very anoying please help me !!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

Last edited:
Jeff,

This is one sweet model. I really love the detail you have inside the cockpit. For those people that think I'm detailed oriented, I haven't made my cockpits this nice yet. Very nice Jeff.

Thanks, Matt. Now I feel a bit guilty for the comment I left in your thread. But I think you know what I am talking about. ;) Your detail is very nice, too.

Jeff you are really going the extra mile here. Great work. I'm really looking forward to her on the swaps!

Here's a pic of the seat, Maj.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 15
  • d52032ir_cockpit1.jpg
    d52032ir_cockpit1.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
That looks really good jeff ..if you have polys to spare could make the bottom seat cushion thicker ?
.....I know,, I know :rolleyes: ...............maybe I can bump it ........?

Oui, oui? Do you suppose this plane has one of those tubes? Okay, I'm not done with the cockpit!!

Maj., will you want me to map these ribs separately, so you can make them a different color, or put rivets on them, etc? Or leave them with the panel so it could be one color across it all? It's just as easy for me to do it separately or together, so it's up to you. Think about what you might want to do there, and let me know.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 4
Back