Error after start up"No Authorized Interlink found. Make sure you interlink Plus is p

falcon pilot

Error after start up"No Authorized Interlink found. Make sure you interlink Plus is p

I hit run "real flight" and in about 10 seconds come the message
"No Authorized Interlink found. Make sure you interlink Plus is plugged in and try again"

I have reinstalled it twice, disabled my virus software, plugged in the usb in all the slots, (this is a laptop), the controller has the yellow light on, I have the most current updated software. I have tried the added new hardware suggestion, all to no avail. PLEASE help. I have called the helpline and left the standard message (no call back for two days, it is the holidays...) I have searched all the G3 problem sites, what am I missing, thanks BK

Um, this may be a stupid answer, but check the serial numbers on your interlink and on the computer and make sure they match. When you bring up the launcher, it will have the sim and interlink serial numbers on the top right of the launcher panel. make sure they are 100 percent correct and that they match.

I checked the serial #s and both correct, Im going to opt for the plea to customer service, any other suggestions? Thanks BK

... a pirate's life (not) for me...

Hopefully this isn't your issue, but...

I just purchased a FlySky FS-SM600 6CH USB Controller (Mode 2) from GetFPV.com which included software, SuperSimX Simulator. The software had several different flight simulators on it, one of which was Real Flight ver 6.5, all looking very legit, had the SN#'s and everything on the sleeve. Installed FealFlight, and it came up with the same error code you sited, "No Authorized Interlink...". :confused: After googling the issue and following several links, I called RealFlight's tech support, ;) (option 1 on phone hurdles), talked with a real nice guy :) that explained that yeah, sadly, it was pirated software :eek: that was included with the USB Controller I had purchased. He checked the SN#'s, verified they weren't valid. Detailed many options I could try with GetFPV personnel and my CC company, so I know I can pursue this and get my money back at the very least.

For you, if you are installing this from a similar software package, one that has multiple competitor's flight sims installed on it, that may be a hint that you are dealing with a pirated copy as well. I hope GetFPV.com is a reputable website, although I got the feeling from the techie that BangGood.com did have a habit of selling pirated software bundles (innocently?) and might be one to avoid.

Hope it helps! ;)
Buy plenty of rotors for your drone!! :D
Happy New Year!!! :cool:

Back