Error when starting Realflight Evolution

Show us this dialog, must be not empty.

If I have it empty, I exit, restart RF and then controller is showing up again (maybe not the first time). I don't have exact pattern, once it's working I never go here again.

Parameters > Controller > Configure Controller

Attachments

• Controller.jpg
    Controller.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Start the game with controller connected
- Once you are in the game and ready to fly, disconnect the controller
- Goto Parameters > Controller> Configure Controller
- After few seconds you get a void list
- Connect the controller
- Click OK
- Do again Parameters > Controller> Configure
Your Controller must be displayed now

If doesnt work, I will stop here my support. At least I tried to help you!

Last edited:
Start the game with controller connected
- Once you are in the game and ready to fly, disconnect the controller
- Goto Parameters > Controller> Configure Controller
- After few seconds you get a void list
- Connect the controller
- Click OK
- Do again Parameters > Controller> Configure
Your Controller must be displayed now

If doesnt work, I will stop here my support. At least I tried to help you!
It also didn't work as soon as you connect the interlink the game closes automatically.

Close Realflight, close Steam perform the joy.cpl Windows calibration of the Elite, restart Steam and RFE, does it recognize the Elite controller now?

My Elite controller is a bit flaky with RFE, I have to use the Windows joy.cpl occasionally or the Elite quits when running RFE.

Maybe it is one of the other USB hardware you have running, what happens if you only have only your keyboard, mouse and Elite controller connected, can you run RFE and calibrate the controller within RFE?

I will post a video in a few minutes.

In the controller list, if Interlink does not show for the Elite, then hit the drop-down arrow and select InterlinkView attachment 136639
Good morning, as soon as I connect the interlink, the game does not open when I take it from the USB, the game opens normally, with the game open, I go to the PC configuration, the control is working fine, when I go to the game, click on control, the game closes by itself.

@cesarmimas Can you share a
screenshot showing all your USB devices, using the tool USBDeview (the same allow to remove/cleanup obsolete entries with no risk - I use it)

@cesarmimas Looks like you have recently plugged the controller in two other USB ports. Guess attempts to resolve the problem.
Delete the white lines entries reading vendor id 1781. After, plug the controller in another USB port. It will force driver installation for new USB plug. Keep controller attached and delete the remaining white line also reading 1781 (previous plug).
Doing this, we ensure all good USB configuration wise.

Note also that USB cable can suffer having a USB wireless emitter close to it (interferences).

If still not solved, can by Windows
problem:

I tried the way you asked me, deleting the USB port and installing new drivers, but it still gives me an error when opening the game and when I open it, it doesn't recognize the controller.
@cesarmimas Looks like you have recently plugged the controller in two other USB ports. Guess attempts to resolve the problem.
Delete the white lines entries reading vendor id 1781. After, plug the controller in another USB port. It will force driver installation for new USB plug. Keep controller attached and delete the remaining white line also reading 1781 (previous plug).

Note also that USB cable can suffer having a USB wireless emitter close to it (interferences).

problem:

problem:
I tested my Mikado vcontrol radio and the game opens normally, but I can't configure the commands correctly.

@cesarmimas What I would do is to try in another PC or temporary replace the current Windows system drive (eg SSD, put a new one, install Windows, RF and try. Radical fresh and clean as reinstalling everything you have is huge work and we want avoid.
If you agree, I will stop here helping you as its difficult remotely and I don't want create more problems.

I have 3 computers at home, both of which have the same problem, I believe it is the radio that must have stopped working and strangely enough, it was normal, the best option is to buy another radio.

Can you load the simulator with using the Mikado VControl Touch, if so then click on Simulation, Select Controller and assign the
Aileron stick to channel 1.
Elevator to channel 2.
Throttle to channel 3.
Rudder to channel 4
High/low rates switch to channel 5.
Flaps to channel 6.
Landing gear to channel 7
You may need to checkmark the reverse box to orient some controls.
using the Mikado, you will only get 8 channels maximum.

Can you load the simulator with using the Mikado VControl Touch, if so then click on Simulation, Select Controller and assign the
Aileron stick to channel 1.
Elevator to channel 2.
Throttle to channel 3.
Rudder to channel 4
High/low rates switch to channel 5.
Flaps to channel 6.
Landing gear to channel 7
You may need to checkmark the reverse box to orient some controls.
using the Mikado, you will only get 8 channels maximum.
It worked, thank you.

Back