Error when starting Realflight Evolution

cesarmimas

Does anyone have this error when starting Realflight Evolution?

Attachments

• RealFlight Evolution ERRO.png
    RealFlight Evolution ERRO.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
In a fresh installation being run for the first time, RealFlight attempts to determine your primary language set in Windows. If that is anything other than English, RealFlight tries to load translations for that detected language. If no such translations file exists for that language, it displays the error message you reported, then it should switch to English from then on. You should only see that message one time, and the software should still work normally after you click OK.

Please see this thread for more info, including some steps you can try. Note that for you, "<Documents>\RealFlight 9" should be "<Documents>\RealFlight Evolution", and "RealFlight.ini" should be "RealFlight64.ini".

The problems still persist following the steps requested above. here I am using the following 10x64 windows Ryzeon7 3800x 32 GB of RAM corsar Asus Tuf x570 WiFi motherboard hd nv2 Corsar

Em uma nova instalação executada pela primeira vez, o RealFlight tenta determinar o idioma principal definido no Windows. Se for diferente do inglês, o RealFlight tenta carregar traduções para o idioma detectado. Se não existir tal arquivo de tradução para esse idioma, ele exibirá a mensagem de erro que você relatou e deverá mudar para o inglês a partir de então. Você deverá ver essa mensagem apenas uma vez e o software ainda deverá funcionar normalmente depois de clicar em OK.

Consulte este tópico para obter mais informações, incluindo algumas etapas que você pode tentar. Observe que para você, "<Documents>\RealFlight 9" deve ser "<Documents>\RealFlight Evolution" e "RealFlight.ini" deve ser "RealFlight64.ini".
Boa tarde
Eu uso nvidia rtx4070ti aqui, já atualizei os drivers e também experimentei drivers mais antigos. Quanto mais o problema persiste, mais o erro está na linguagem do jogo e não no driver. Abaixo estão as imagens anexadas e o erro.

Attachments

• direct x.png
    direct x.png
    670.5 KB · Views: 14
  • RealFlight Evolution ERRO.png
    RealFlight Evolution ERRO.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • ini realflight.png
    ini realflight.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 14
Rename the RealFlight64. ini file, maybe add a .bak or .old suffix, that should force Evolution to write a new .ini file for you. I would do the same to both Document locations (Documents and OneDrive/Documents) Close Steam and RFE, restart and test.

Rename the RealFlight64. ini file, maybe add a .bak or .old suffix, that should force Evolution to write a new .ini file for you. I would do the same to both Document locations (Documents and OneDrive/Documents) Close Steam and RFE, restart and test.
I renamed .bak and .old it still gives the same error.

because I'm already using directx 12
DirectX is a programming language written by Microsoft and is backwards compatible, meaning DX12 works with DX11, and DX10. So it's okay to run the DX11 Beta on your computer. It "will not" replace your DX12 it's just "written" in DX11 but will work fine with DX12 because DX12 is backwards compatible. It will even work with DX9 which is really old.

It works perfectly with DX12. (My PC has DX12)
Intel dropped support for DX9 that RF was programmed to run on, that is the reason for the switch to DX11.

DirectX is a programming language written by Microsoft and is backwards compatible, meaning DX12 works with DX11, and DX10. So it's okay to run the DX11 Beta on your computer. It "will not" replace your DX12 it's just "written" in DX11 but will work fine with DX12 because DX12 is backwards compatible. It will even work with DX9 which is really old.
I installed dx11 beta but still the same error

Back