Error when starting Realflight Evolution

Have you tried using the Simulation-Settings-Lauguage to set the language to an installed language. Maybe they don't that language available.
The game does not open to select the language, it stops at the error photo and closes the game.

The game does not open to select the language, it stops at the error photo and closes the game.
Sorry I didn't realize that. But looking back in the thread I see it now. SO.. I know it was said before, but I would Exit RealFlight and Close Steam. Then DELETE the RealFlight64.ini file and restart the computer and try again. RealFlight will recreate the RealFlight64.ini file.

It could be an incorrect path situation with Microsoft's OneDrive, see this forum thread and in particular post # 17 and 18.

Sorry I didn't realize that. But looking back in the thread I see it now. SO.. I know it was said before, but I would Exit RealFlight and Close Steam. Then DELETE the RealFlight64.ini file and restart the computer and try again. RealFlight will recreate the RealFlight64.ini file.
I did this procedure but RealFlight64.ini comes back blank, (maybe if someone sends me this file the game will return to normal:)

It could be an incorrect path situation with Microsoft's OneDrive, see this forum thread and in particular post # 17 and 18.

on my windows 10 I'm not using the one driver.

here I am using dx12 windows 10 x64 I have already activated the DX11 Beta beta in the game but it did not solve the problem.
I'm running the original RealFlight Evolution so here's one from the normal version (DX9). I see @asj5547 sent you one for the DX11 Beta too.

Attachments

• RealFlight64-DX9.zip
    3.8 KB · Views: 1
Have you closed RFE and Steam after pasting the .ini files into the appropriate folders, does it still give you the error on re-starting?

What controller are you using?

One last attempt, try the DXVK-Intel fix beta, yes, I know you are using an AMD processor, but I have seen reports of the DXVK working with AMD, but it is really strange that the DX11 version does not work.

If all else fails, then do a fresh install of RFE and contact Horizon Hobby Support Team.

There's always another problem. I don't know what @asj5547 did with his RealFlight64.ini but I deleted mine first and then restarted RealFlight so mine should be a fresh copy. I'm not sure what to try next, lets see what @asj5547 has to say.

Can you open the RealFlight64.ini in Notepad now?
Can you open RealFlight64.ini in Notepad now? yes open yes

Have you closed RFE and Steam after pasting the .ini files into the appropriate folders, does it still give you the error on re-starting?

What controller are you using?

One last attempt, try the DXVK-Intel fix beta, yes, I know you are using an AMD processor, but I have seen reports of the DXVK working with AMD, but it is really strange that the DX11 version does not work.

If all else fails, then do a fresh install of RFE and contact Horizon Hobby Support Team.

Yes, I did the procedure by closing Steam and the same error persists, I'm using futaba elite interlink control. I sent a few emails to Horizon support but still no response.

Can you open RealFlight64.ini in Notepad now? yes open yes
I just had an idea. Can you zip up your RealFlight64.ini and upload it. And say if it's from the DX11 beta or the normal version. I'll get it and compare it to mine or @asj5547 version and see what's changed.

I just had an idea. Can you zip up your RealFlight64.ini and upload it. And say if it's from the DX11 beta or the normal version. I'll get it and compare it to mine or @asj5547 version and see what's changed.
segue em anexo o meu arquivo original

Attachments

• RealFlight64.zip
    80 bytes · Views: 4
My original file is attached
That one is empty. That was your original. I meant the one you downloaded from here and copied to your system and then ran RealFlight and got a different error. You said you can open it so zip that file and upload it so I can see what's in it now, that is after you copied the one you downloaded from here and ran RealFlight. I want to see what changes, if any, were made to it. Don't forget to tell me which ReaFlight64.ini it is. The one @asj5547 from DX11 or the one I uploaded from the original DX9 version. I assume it will be the DX11 Beta INI file that @asj5547 uploaded because you said you were using the DX11 Beta version.

That one is empty. That was your original. I meant the one you downloaded from here and copied to your system and then ran RealFlight and got a different error. You said you can open it so zip that file and upload it so I can see what's in it now, that is after you copied the one you downloaded from here and ran RealFlight. I want to see what changes, if any, were made to it. Don't forget to tell me which ReaFlight64.ini it is. The one @asj5547 from DX11 or the one I uploaded from the original DX9 version. I assume it will be the DX11 Beta INI file that @asj5547 uploaded because you said you were using the DX11 Beta version.
segue anexo

Attachments

• RealFlight64.zip
    7.8 KB · Views: 4
Try this RealFlight64.ini it's for the DX11 Beta version. I updated to the latest DX11 Beta and saved this RealFlight64.ini after I loaded RealFlight the first time and exited it. So it's a fresh version of the ini file.

Attachments

• RealFlight64-DX11.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 2
Try this RealFlight64.ini it's for the DX11 Beta version. I updated to the latest DX11 Beta and saved this RealFlight64.ini after I loaded RealFlight the first time and exited it. So it's a fresh version of the ini file.
it gives this error and the game doesn't even open

Attachments

• erro2.png
    erro2.png
    656.1 KB · Views: 3
Back