Expansion Pack compatibility?

Just checking since packs 1, 2, and 3 don't appear to be listed for sale anymore. I don't know if they were supported in G6 and 6.5. The last one I purchased was G3.

Expansion Packs 1,2,3 will work with RF7 just like they do for 6.5. (I have all expansion packs) as far as the add-on's they are downloadable or if you have expansion pack 6 they do get installed with that expansion pack.

I really did mean all the Expansion Packs and Mega Packs will work with RealFlight 7. :)

EP1-3 are discontinued products. I can understand why this might cause confusion. While not direct replacements, the Mega Packs do more or less take their place by making most of that EP content available in another form. But if you already own EP1-3, they will work in RF7.

Importing models to RF7

After installing the RF7 upgrade, I still have 6.5 with all my additional models from the RF Expansion Packs, Airplane and Helicopter Mega Packs LISTED only under 6.5.

How the heck do I get them imported to RF7???

I found that re-installation is not necessary ... you can copy the correct files into the new directory. There are other old threads that explain this and you should be familiar with using Windows file explorer. I did not try the upgrade utility mentioned above.

Have to reinstall them again for 7.0

Last edited:
Back