F-16 C Build Thread

The panel lines did not bother me, I felt you over exaggerated them exactly for that reason, to show better, Its the eye candy of a simulated model. If you had made the panel lines in a scale size we would hardly be able to see them.

Love all the pics. they look extremely nice BUT, I gotta ask, is that last pic. in RF...??? AND, do you have the landing gear functioning now..???

To react to Flips statement, I also have concerns about the width of the panel lines. I figured that making them larger may show better at scale and in the sim. If however this is not the case I have a contingency plan to narrow them. I thought bigger would be the easier place to start from a mapping point of view.
I think your contingency plan is a good idea being so large makes them look off to me so adjusting their size sounds like a good idea, but the plane looks extremely good otherwise. Great work.

Wouldn't you save polys with the normal map.
Hey Donamy, as Boof and you stated stated, polys would be saved for sure using a normals map, HOWEVER, what Boof is doing will no doubt, look a whole lot/ton better, Oh, I finally got RF and imported your Mooney, so now I have all functions that came with it.. ? ?

Back