F-16 C Build Thread

I think it will be very interesting to see a plane with cut in panel lines. To me that's a good use of the extra resources we have now.

Pretty sick right now. No it's not Covid-19 Won't be able to update any threads for the time being.

Pretty speedy. It was a 24 hour thing or food poisoning or something. Felt pretty good this morning. Got out to see my parents for a couple of hours. Felt human again.

I'm going to try to do some work tomorrow. I want to do a 3ds max UI video tutorial tomorrow. Don't have a very good mic, but I will give it a shot.
Yeah I think that will be a good thing. What I did was learn the basics it takes to create a plane and then stopped learning and started doing so stuff like that always seems to hit on something I don't know.

Have you ever just made a box or cylinder and just try out tools or modifiers to see what they do?

Have you ever just made a box or cylinder and just try out tools or modifiers to see what they do?
Opps I missed this one for some reason. No I don't remember just trying out stuff to see what it would do mostly I was happy with what I knew and just used that. But I did do Google searches when I ran into problems and found lots of answers that way, and of course on the forum too. But I didn't just experiment to see what things did.

Back