find plane

Truckbuck

Hi can someone tell me how to find a plane (T28-Trojan) to load please I am new and can not find where to search

Are you new to R/C & starting from scratch, or are you already a pilot & specifically wanting something similar to the Spitfire?

If you're starting from scratch it probably doesn't make much difference what plane you start with - preferably some sort of trainer rather than a high performance aircraft like the Spitfire. The most important thing you'll need to learn is to to recognize the attitude of the plane in flight. Is it flying toward you, or away - especially if it's small & far away. What do you need to do different when it's flying away or coming toward you to make it do what you want? It needs to become almost automatic. If you need to stop & think about it, it's probably too late. Of course, if it's too late in the simulator, you won't have to spend money & repair time to try again. Just press the reset button.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply Bill - returning to rc after 35yrs (I've got an 8 yr old..) I've got a cub trainer and a Riot to build up to before I try the Spitfire, also I have flown fixed wing & helo's in the navy. We've also joined our local club.
I don't suppose you know how to add streamers in the aircraft edit? Looks like earlier versions had an option on the wings. KR A

Sounds like you've got a good handle on it. I was away for a long time, too. Trouble is, I haven't been able to fly for real for a while now, so I try to keep my hand in on the sim.

I think you'll find that it comes back pretty quickly. A search of the swap pages brings up quite a few Spitfires, but I don't have any idea which one would be close to the one you want. The only thing I can really suggest is don't try to fly the real thing until you're pretty confident flying some of the warbirds or high performance aircraft in RF.

Back