First impressions of 6.

Mikeymike21 said:
I dont post varients anymore, preferences are too different.
We should all probably stop posting EAs for the same reason. There is one free AV inside every box of EA. :confused: :rolleyes:

jeffpn said:
We should all probably stop posting EAs for the same reason. There is one free AV inside every box of EA. :confused: :rolleyes:

You don't exactly understand. Most EAs are "sporty" type planes, the majority of of them fly as expected for that type of plane. Now 3D planes and helicopters are different. If you look at the swap pages the majority of varients are for 3D planes, simply because everyone perfers different throws, power, expo and other settings. With helicopters some may prefer a fast helicopter, may be stable for them but to another it may be too fast or un flyable.

If i put longer blades on my real helicopter, i would absolutely hate it because I dislike the feeling it gives. While another may prefer it.

That's probably exactly the same way KE feels every time they touch the physics in the program. The very best they could ever do is please most.

I just got RF6 had been on 3.5 for ages , and I love 6 bigtimes

I am not an advanced 3d pilot still learning but I LOVE IT !!!! hats off to KE and the team

only thing that I don't like is there are no people flying online !!!!!

and I keep getting unexpected errors with a clean rf6 install no downloads

Back