Fly Baby

I renamed the plane to Bowers Fly Baby this morning and also renamed the yellow cs for it. That's the two I'll be releasing this weekend. Then probably a week later I'll release the burgundy and yellow ribs cs.

For anyone working on a color scheme for it "if" you're going to use the normal map (for ribs) you'll want to wait until I release the new ribs cs because the normal map has changed a fair amount and it "does" look better. And there are differences between the burgundy and yellow cs normal maps. Both of them have masks that remove the ribs from where the sheeting is on the front of the wings. But the burgundy cs normal map "also" removes the ribs from the "rounded" stripe on the wing. So the best normal map to use is the one from the yellow ribs cs because the burgundy ribs cs has some special mask areas only used on the burgundy cs "curved" stripes on the wing. If someone wants the yellow ribs cs normal map before I release the cs just ask and I can upload it here in a zip file for you. I do like the Bowers Fly Baby name better. The 1A at the end looked odd to me.

Last edited:
There are some members that repost updates and have found a way to retain there previous downloads. I don't know how they do it but I have seen it done. If you look at flyflies post of BCMA_PI airport it was first posted on Sep 7 2015 and reposted as an update on May 8 2023. What is strange is there is a download for every view. I remember when it was last posted on May 8 2023 it showed up with like 1014 downloads and it said it was only posted like ten minutes prior.

Last edited:
Back