G-4 Is on the Brown Truck!

Cougar said:
Should be here in a couple days! Yippy Skippy! :D
They are now shipping at Tower!
Jeff

I've ordered too. I was going to wait but I had a promo discount (email), which covered adding expansion pack 4 to the order, and the Aussie dollar is at a high.

Unlike you guys I'll be waiting 2 weeks or more depending on whether or not the package is held up in customs.

In any case since I bought G3 some time ago, my complaints in the other thread were never about not spending money on new product or supporting KE staff making a living in exchange for their work. Had I only just bought G3.5. I'd have a very different point of view about spending this amount again, and I feel for those in that position. I won't re-list what my other complaints are - they're well and truly covered in the "upgrade cost" thread, which has attracted plenty of bile.

Anyway hopefully I'll enjoy the new sim. Always wanted to try flying off water.

Last edited:
I also saw in my tower account "ORDER NOW BEING PICKED AND PACKED IN WAREHOUSE." Now if I can only figure out my graphic card situation!!

I'm waiting on a new computer before going to G4... it wasn't long ago that I got G3 anyway :)

Still looking forward to doing some float flying though!

I just ordered the parts. :D :D
It will take some time anyway for G4 in Europe so I can build and tweak the new machine.
I still think about going to XP prof x64... :rolleyes:

Email from Tower!

Order Now Being Picked and Packed in Warehouse
Please allow a minimum of two business days for your order to ship (our shipping companies do not accept shipments on Saturday or Sunday)

Next Day Air though. Thursday mourning maybe, to bad I have to work.

According to Tower, mine is on the red, white & blue truck(USPS). :) It was shipped today. :cool: Hopefully I'll have it by Friday. :D

Razmo said:
Does anyone know whether the rebate will apply after the purchase of G4?

Raz

I think the answer to your question would be - Why wouldn't it?

Jim Bourke has said - repeatedly I might add - that there will be a rebate for all G3 owners who upgrade to G4. Just because G4 is available now why wouldn't you expect a rebate for that purchase when it becomes available? :confused:

Johndou said:
I think the answer to your question would be - Why wouldn't it?

Jim Bourke has said - repeatedly I might add - that there will be a rebate for all G3 owners who upgrade to G4. Just because G4 is available now why wouldn't you expect a rebate for that purchase when it becomes available? :confused:

Who knows? That doesn't necessarily mean that a rebate is applicable before the detailed announcement.

Raz

Got it! :D Sweet! I may just install it while I'm at work :D

4 CD's ?????

Why not DVD??? :(

Last edited:
int2str said:
Got it! :D Sweet! I may just install it while I'm at work :D

4 CD's ?????

Why not DVD??? :(

WORK??? :eek:

What are you talking about?

This is important SH... !!

Leave work NOW! Install G4 and report back - ASAP! :D

Ditto,
This is one of those days where you instantly get sick and have to go home.
Now get your little pink butt home and give us a full report young man.

Back