G-4 Is on the Brown Truck!

Still being "PICKED AND PACKED IN WAREHOUSE"

...and has been since I placed the order on the 30th. I do hope they haven't got their stock levels wrong. The credit card has already been charged, and I was hoping to wait weeks not months.

int2str said:
Got it! :D Sweet! I may just install it while I'm at work :D

4 CD's ?????

Why not DVD??? :(
Okay this is what you do.You give someone 5 or 10 bucks to act like they fainted then you being sneaky run outside get in your car.Peel out in the parking lot because thats just cool and drive away like in the movies.Then call your work and say some cd and a controller kidnapped me and drove me home and installed themselves on my computer.Forcing me to have lots of fun.
:p :p

Your so lucky.Tell us how it is.

(that was my inner teen which I still am)

Sammy Yousef said:
...and has been since I placed the order on the 30th. I do hope they haven't got their stock levels wrong. The credit card has already been charged, and I was hoping to wait weeks not months.

Now says all shipped. So one less delay. Best I can hope for is 1-2 weeks. If it's flagged in customs the way my G2 shipment was I'll be waiting 4-6 weeks.

Mine just showed up this morning. I'll see how or if it works on my computer without a graphics card yet. Still working on trying to find a correct / good one.

Back