Hangar 9 Pulse XT 60

I finally got going on the physics and have something that fly's pretty well. @gfdgdf If you're around I'd like you to try out a beta of this plane and let me know how it fly's? Then I can modify the physics if I need to. What version of RealFlight do you use?

After flying it for a while I decided to adjust the throws, so now I think it's ready for a beta. But I need to change the name before I do that. Up to now I've been using just Pulse XT 60 instead of the whole name.

yeah i do kinda and i use evo
Okay, thanks. If you've ever downloaded a plane from the swap pages a beta I upload on the forum works the same way. Just download it and import it into EVO the same as a plane from the swap pages. I'll probably create a beta build of the Pulse XT 60 tomorrow and upload it here on the swap pages. Just download it and import it and give it a good test and then let me know how it fly's to you. If I need to I can tweak the physics and upload another beta.

Here's a beta of the Hangar 9 Pulse XT 60. I still have a few things to do so it's not finished, but the flight physics should be finished unless someone reports a problem that needs to be fixed. Here's what I need to finish. I think I'll darken the engine color a little and all the on-board cameras need to be adjusted. They were setup for the plane I created this project from so they don't match the new plane. But other than those minor issues it should be ready to release if no flight physics issues are reported.

The Controls are setup for the InterLink Elite.

Brakes: Up Elevator
Dual Rates: Channel 5 Switch
Smoke: Channel 7 Switch

Hangar 9 Pulse XT 60 01.jpg

DOWNLOAD REMOVED I'M GETTING IT READY TO RELEASE

Last edited:
I thought I'd ask if anyone had any problems with the Pulse XT 60 beta? I want to get it ready to release so if you had any problems, please let me know. Of course, no news, is good news they say.

Sorry guys I started working on the EP version and I wanted the Glow and Electric versions to be the same so I deleted the Glow version I released this morning. As too often these days I deleted another release. But I wanted them to be the same except for the power plants. So I had to do it.

The specs for the Pulse XT 60 electric version calls for a 16x8 prop which looks pretty big on a 70 inch plane so I decided to create a new prop called Techair Sport to help that. I had a Master Airscrew Classic on the Glow version that was 12x6, which didn't look that big, but increasing it to 16x8 made it look pretty large. Any way that's one of the reasons I took the one I released down today. I may want to use the same prop on both versions, and there's some 3d changes I'll have to make that I wanted in both versions, so that's the main reason I took the release down.

Here's a couple of pictures of the new prop I'm working on. The straight on picture makes it look taller than it really is so I included a side shot so you can see it better. Both pictures are of the 16x8 version, and the Master Airscrew Classic at 16x8 looked way too big to me.

I have the EP version flying so I plan to go back and see how a 14x10 prop works. If I can get the same speed with a smaller prop that would be good.

Techair Sport 01.jpgTechair Sport 02.jpg

Last edited:
Back