How Do I Make a CS in RF6.5?

cool when you take screenshots fill the frame with the aircraft or parts of it that way we can see what you are talking about a little better
I'm on a 19"
yes just play around
there are lots of useful tools ,filters ,effects

Hey guys, I have another question. I just made a new CS for the Multiplex Parkmaster 3D, and it has some writing on it. In the text box I tried everything I could, but on one side of the plane and the bottom of the wing the writing is backwards. The one on the bottom of the wing is from a picture, so I can just flip that, but how do I make it so that everything is the correct way?
Look on the rudder in the picture. It says "X7A" with a backwards 7, it's supposed to be "A7X

Attachments

• ScreenShot1399302832.jpg
    ScreenShot1399302832.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 12
Depends. If you can lift that text and flip it, it might work. However, if the left and right side are stacked, there's nothing you can do about it. I'd have to see the mapping to know.

If its a model from swaps
and it was modeled by "nizz"

I can garyt it'll never say A7X on both sides correctly
he always mirrors parts on the map

If its a model from swaps
and it was modeled by "nizz"

I can garyt it'll never say A7X on both sides correctly
he always mirrors parts on the map

I made it, when I click on the text box, it either does nothing or deletes the text.
I took a screenshot of it:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    480.2 KB · Views: 14
Select the magic wand tool in the toolbox. While holding shift, select each letter. Now right click and go select> float. Now, in the tools, you'll see a few tools that look like blue boxes with arrows on them. One is flip horizontally. Click that. Now find the anchor and click it to anchor that selection once you position it.

When you float the selection, you're virtually lifting it off of the canvas. You'll see what looks like a boat anchor at the bottom of the tool box I believe. Hitting that sets it back down and locks it in place.

When you float the selection, you're virtually lifting it off of the canvas. You'll see what looks like a boat anchor at the bottom of the tool box I believe. Hitting that sets it back down and locks it in place.

Ah, got it, thanks!

Back