Imposters smoking up Multiplayer

Latest imposter name is Jaime Parker. He's still at it. Now he's claiming to infect other participants with a virus.

The ****ing *******.

Why would anyone troll people using a $170 rc flight simulator? Why can't they just be a total (insert colorful word here) on a real video game as there are plenty of other trollable games that much more people use. I am not accepting what he is doing is right but just why on Realflight?

Seems to me that he's just settled into his own special corner of stupid. He hangs in front of the camera with an oversized Yak blocking the camera view and filling the whole room with opaque smoke. (Yes, he knows we all use Hide, so we don't even see him or his smoke) Now he's claiming to infect other users with a virus... and laughing about it.

He's been at it for months now. Anyone with normal intelligence would have gotten bored with it by now. So evidently he's a retard.

Yes, that's him. So far, he has used OB, Chikko and lately Jaime Parker. He's bragging now about infecting everyone with a virus. He's a real special brand of retarded.

Smoke in rooms

I have seen the smoke to. I tried going to other rooms, but they are all Password.
I noticed they all have higher latency than a normal room to.
How do I get a password, if I cant get to the room to ask ?
How do we stop the smoke, so we don't have the not being able to see ?
How do we stop the lag ?

Turn of particles in your settings under the video selection. The smoke will be gone. It will disable all smoke from everyone though.

I have seen the smoke to. I tried going to other rooms, but they are all Password.
I noticed they all have higher latency than a normal room to.
How do I get a password, if I cant get to the room to ask ?
How do we stop the smoke, so we don't have the not being able to see ?
How do we stop the lag ?

Yes, this is the reason I started this thread. Casual users are being repelled from the sim. Because they can only join open sessions. When RF-X eventually introduces Multiplayer, hopefully there will be a more effective banning / blocking system.

For those of us who host and deal with these <colorful Language> I filled out a list of all the IP addresses that this guy has/could use from the network ranges posted by N8LBV. If he gets through again please let me know I wrote a program that fills out a list of all possible IPs from the network ranges.

1. Open the provided zip file's text document
  2. copy all contents from the text file
  3. paste the contents from the text file into your realflight.ini file after the line "BannedPlayersIPsArray=STRINGARRAY:"
  4. so that it appears as "BannedPlayersIPsArray=STRINGARRAY:109.201.0.0~109.201.0.1~109........"
I did encounter some problems using notepad/wordpad and pasting it in one paste. So it may need to be pasted in sections. Notepad++ however handled it in one paste.

Attachments

• IPBanList text.zip
    392.9 KB · Views: 3
I rarely use RealFlight anymore, but winter is coming so I'll probably be using it a bit more. Although I will be using realflight X which doesn't have multi-player at the moment.

Yes there is this one troll and he has been consistently degrading the fun of being able to host or join an open session. I feel strongly that the software vendor needs to be more actively involved in helping with issues like this and not allowing one single bad user to take away as much fun from the multiplayer experience as this person has been doing for such a long time now.Steve

For those of us who host and deal with these <colorful Language> I filled out a list of all the IP addresses that this guy has/could use from the network ranges posted by N8LBV. If he gets through again please let me know I wrote a program that fills out a list of all possible IPs from the network ranges.

1. Open the provided zip file's text document
  2. copy all contents from the text file
  3. paste the contents from the text file into your realflight.ini file after the line "BannedPlayersIPsArray=STRINGARRAY:"
  4. so that it appears as "BannedPlayersIPsArray=STRINGARRAY:109.201.0.0~109.201.0.1~109........"
I did encounter some problems using notepad/wordpad and pasting it in one paste. So it may need to be pasted in sections. Notepad++ however handled it in one paste.

Thankyou guys for your effort & expertise.

Yes that's his modus operandi. All the names he uses are copied from actual RF users. That's why the thread title says Imposters.

He's a special kind of retarded.

It would be nice if you could report somebody when RF-X gets multiplayer. The software registration information could be sent to KnifeEdge of the violators and they could eventually decide to put that person on a ban list they control. It wouldn't be IP based but based upon the serial number of the software being used. The information on the reported violator would only be seen by the manufacturer who decides action.

Last edited:
More guff today from Rory RC Tooley - Gasbag Team. The host of the room claims to have tracked him to Milton Keynes London. He seemed to acknowlege it is true... at least he didn't deny it.

6 of 12 rooms are password protected today. ****ing ****stain!

Just get to know people and you will get the password. For heli's try helifreak.com.
Many of the regular hosts are there for those and share the same PW. Then please don't give it out or this person will come ruin it again for all of us. Steve, Sonny, etc etc .. they are there but also don't want this person(s) ruining it and host ALOT.

Friend me on Facebook.
Steve Gladden in Michigan

I host a lot of heli sessions and fly in them 1-2 hours per day on average.
Practice practice practice.

I try to use the same password set as all the other private heli sessions.

Not sure how anyone tracked this guy to a small town in England when he's using a
VPN/tunneling provider in Germany.

Friend me on Facebook.
Steve Gladden in Michigan

I host a lot of heli sessions and fly in them 1-2 hours per day on average.
Practice practice practice.

I try to use the same password set as all the other private heli sessions.

Not sure how anyone tracked this guy to a small town in England when he's using a
VPN/tunneling provider in Germany.

There ya go .. another avenue from a great member here. It's not some super secret club but so far seems to keep this A'hole at bay.

Last edited:
Back