KEMax 2013 exporter postponed

Speaking for myself, insults are not the intention. I have personally tried to give you advise, some step by step, that have gone ignored or rejected. Others have done the same with the same results. Dont worry though, Ill hold my tongue from now on to your questions.:rolleyes::cool:

Now, back to the regularly scheduled program.

I meant boof and jeffpn.

I don't see any insults. But I suppose if that's what you want to find, then that is what you'll find.

Again I didn't insult you. I pointed out that even after I stated 3dsmax runs just fine and left a screenshot as proof you asked me if I had got an error when starting Max. It seems that if you take my comment and picture at face value you would know that I do not see errors with max. There are discussions about people with your problem here in the forums. Let your fingers do the walking and you won't have any issues anymore.

Sigh.....

Your computer IS NOT the problem, most PCs are 64 bit nowadays.

You installed the 64 BIT version of Max, the same installer has A 32BIT VERSION AS WELL.

You need to select the 32 BIT VERSION OF THE SOFTWARE.

I am sure this was already said in one of your other posts about this problem...

THIS TOOK ME ABOUT 6 SECONDS TO FIND!!! There is a search box in the blue bar at the top of the page.

It seems that the "walking" is no longer needed, as Abaser and I literally spelled it out for you here...

I really feel like peopole are trying to insult me.

There is never any need to...

We let people put their own feet into their mouths. So far you seem to have done this well.

Everyone has been advising you on what not to do.... it doesn't seem like you've listened.

Its real simple Flare, if you want to make models for the sim you have to install the 32bit version of 3ds max. It doesn't matter if your PC is 64 bit or 32 bit. Thats the only option.

Hello, Ryan. I just have to ask as I have not heard anymore about the KEmax for 2013.

It is now Getting into the beginning of October and haven't seen anything since Jan-Feb time frame.

Thank you in advance for your attention.

To the designers creating custom 3D vehicles and objects for RealFlight:

We know you would like to have a 2013 version of the KEMax exporter, so that you aren't required to install and use 3ds Max 2012 for RealFlight work. We planned to make that available for you very soon. However, we started on it and found that it is a much more complicated project than we expected, to the point that we can't do it right now after all. We had to postpone the update until later this year.

We are disappointed by this outcome, and we apologize for any inconvenience it causes. We still intend to release a 2013 KEMax version as soon as we're able.

Sorry Ryan this not an excuse it is a stall, if you can't do it just say so and give it someone who can like people here who can program it.
We also have been told that your in house people have a different KEMax with a higher poly count than we do at least give us that and stop stalling.

Last edited:
It's amazing isn't it?

Ryan's original and only post was 01-18-2013 and then he goes silent, no updates, no nothing and we are just expected to sit here and quietly wait for these supposed updates that are probably never going to happen. Its like they will only bother to communicate with us peons when they are forced to since they are always so busy -doing nothing!?

It's amazing isn't it?

Ryan's original and only post was 01-18-2013 and then he goes silent, no updates, no nothing and we are just expected to sit here and quietly wait for these supposed updates that are probably never going to happen. Its like they will only bother to communicate with us peons when they are forced to since they are always so busy -doing nothing!?

Yes it is isn't it.

Sorry Ryan this not an excuse it is a stall, if you can't do it just say so and give it someone who can like people here who can program it.
We also have been told that your in house people have a different KEMax with a higher poly count than we do at least give us that and stop stalling.

Where do you get off demanding anything.:mad: Can anybody say entitled?
Don't bother replying because I won't.

Well Norton yes we can actually as we own our licence to to RF and why cant we have what they have to help the sim??

I mean most of the content here and in RF is done buy the forum content creators and they are the ones that keep the people interested in the sim and I might add that allot of the content on the swap pages is of a higher quality than that of the in house creators.

The reason being I think is they do it as a job the creators here do it due to the passion of creating.

KEmax is not part of your license and never has been. I totally understand the custom forum designers need for more but you are in no position to demand it;)

Any word on a new exporter for newer versions of max? If I'm not mistaken, my license will be ending after the first of the year. I'm using the student edition, and I believe once it expires, its no longer useable and can't be reinstalled . if this happens, several of my models are not within the 20k poly limit of the older exporter . Just thought I'd check in on this since it has been a while since we had an update.

I just pulled my F-16 for other reasons, but I have to move to Max 2015 real soon and I have some models I would still like to finish for this sim. However, once I move to Max 2015, I have to unload 2012 because I can only have the latest 3 versions of Max due to the terms and conditions in my subscription agreement. I'm about to move into rapid pace mode for freelance work and I'm afraid time has run out for me to make models for this sim. I would still like to, but I have to move onto the latest software I paid a lot of money for. It's just the position I am in personally.

I'm not demanding anything from KE here, but I'm just no longer in the position currently to create models for this sim. If a new exporter does eventually come out for the more current versions of Max, then I'll be back to creating and finishing models.

Look at it like this: RF will die without the custom content, KE's GOTTA make a new exporter. AccuRC is a strong competitor for helis, planes and quads are soon to be added.

Back