Lanier Shrike

The one labled Shrike.tga is the one I am currently running, but it looks like the first on I posted. It is covered in lines with the pixles at the bottom. I tried replacing, not modifying like I should have.

Is Shrike.tga your default CS? Try exporting a new CS from RF and copy/pasting the one you want into it. Remember to save the new one exactly as you exported it.

Remember GIGO from the other thread? :D
When you brought in the "compressed" .tga into G3.5 initially, and then tried to export it, the color scheme was already corrupted.
Export a new map from Blender, this time uncompressed.
Then use that to create a new color scheme from scratch.

Can some one run this through the converter for me? It is an export from blender and it should work.

Attachments

• LANEIR_SHRIKE.zip
    80.7 KB · Views: 10
I am thinking of rebuilding it, I still have the pictures, but the old files I don't want. I cringe at the though of how I put the engine in.....

Shrike???

I know I'm a few years behind. I took a few years off, got re-married and started my life over basically but WOW...RF7? Man, I thought I was in heaven with RF3. Anyway, is the Shrike a working plane now? I would love to have that in my collection, as I once owned a Shrike .20 and it was the coolest plane I ever owned. Please please please tell me that model didn't slip thru the cracks.......

Back