Lanier Shrike

You know what you did for the first one? Make another one. You could always look at an aircraft that is similar.

Add a symmetrical wing and set dihedral to 90 degrees then move them into place. Set each vert stab in the correct component frame.

Did you ever get your engine to show? I did, problem is, I based the model on a larger plane.............looks a little odd :D Hehehe, I think the prop is longer than the WS is :p

Attachments

• ScreenShot1311131827.jpg
    ScreenShot1311131827.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 16
here ar those screen shots
I still cant figure out how to duplicate the vertical stab.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 12
Delete the vertical stab you have. Then add a symetrical wing. Set the dihedral to 90 degrees. Then adjust the location in parent X until the width matches the visual mesh. Then move back to overlay perfect on your v mesh. Then add control surface etc..... as i suggested back HERE.

Last edited:
Just decided to give an update for those who are wondering what happend to the shrike.
Highschool has started leaving me limited time to work. The color is finished except for the fact RF wont work right now. Im still haveing trouble with the serial numbers and tech said the numbers were wrong completely. Later I'll try uninstalling the entire thing mabee that will help but I have tryed everything else, even reversing the numbers ( Couldnt have worked any ways). If any one is interested i will send them the model.

Another update I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT!!!! there was one, just one number on the interlink that was worn at the bottom. At first I thought it was an S but I also knew there were not any letters in the serial #. So I assumed it was a 5, I was wores than wrong. It was a 6 the intire time. :mad: So after typing in a six guess wht happend! The O.K button pops-up like it sould.
The moral of this story keep a spare note with the serial numbers on it.

I scratched both the disc set and interlink serials on to the back of my interlink with an engraving pen (any sharp object will do) so it cant "rub" off of fade ........
figure if I lose the link I'm screwed anyhow ;)

i just wrote my serial# down. moral of story: learn from other peoples mistake or lack their of.

Question.........What does that box control? I have forgotten to uncheck it more than once and I can never tell a difference, but follow the rule anyway.

G3.5 CSs cannot support compressed colorschemes. G4 and up can, so for you, there's no difference except .tga file size.

Well, that is the color scheme currently on the Shrike. This is the CS I would like it to show. Do you think I would be able to overlay a pattern of map layout then paint using it as line guides?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 14
Why the name change? Do you have both tga's available in RF? If so, select the one that you want to show.

Back