Maj. Numbskully's Request A CS

Deewng said:
You have my permission to give my email for sommething like that. I have nno problem with it.
Good to hear. I've given your email addrerss to a few other websites as well. You'll need to have your safety filters off for their replies!! :p

Somebody just opened up a brand new CS request thread today. Maybe you should post your request there.

Can You Make For Me A F-16A South Carolina Air Guard I Tryed To Make To Make It My Own But The Lettering Sorry You Have Photoshop I Dont I Am Sorry Thank You

Wow. Check that grammar buddy;)

I did understand you though. I even found what you were talking about.

When requesting a CS, don't you think you should post some pictures?

Attachments

• f16sc.jpg
    f16sc.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I'm Busy with more than one CS already:
CH-54
Electra 10e
Baby Albatross
RV-8
Hansa W-29

with another one or 2 still in the modeling phase

Last edited:
Never Mind! I Tryed With The Lettering Blue Band And It Turned Out Double Like This. Sout South Carolina On The Tail. Why Not Make A SU-30MK Russian CS Instead Maj?
I already tried talking Mag. into doing an SU-30 CS. Good luck with that.

Now considering requests....

Since the last Request in this thread is over a year old
I'm starting from scratch...

Any swap page aircraft or any stock 4.0 - 6.5 aircraft or EP7 only..........sorry my G3 discs and other EP's are history

Requesters participation will/may be required (helping to find or supply photos, logos etc.)

I used to have the red AJ slick colorscheme from EP7 on my old computer, but until recently from switching computers I no longer have it. Also, I cant seem to find it again. I was wondering if someone would like to recreate it. Thanks!

Attachments

• AJ slick.jpg
    AJ slick.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 6
  • AJ slick2.jpg
    AJ slick2.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 3
Wwwwwwwwwwell..........
There are a couple AV uploads that have that CS represented in their Thumbnails https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/17531
https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?resources/16516

So I know ,As you say
it was on the swap pages at some point, but I never Dl'd it

Why it was taken down is anybody's guess..maybe you got it off site ?

I have reservations about doing something that has already been done ...even if its no longer on the swap page

The fact that it IS out there somewhere makes me hesitant to possibly get 10-or 20 hours or more into a scheme............ just to have someone pop up with an offsite link or offer to email you that file before I can even finish it

I suggest you try to contact one of those AV up loaders via PM and see if they can help you out

or better yet .Just ask ...........DOES ANYONE HAVE THAT CS ?

@ doug s ...that's a different one

Last edited:
Hanger9 3.1m SU-26
rough start..............

Attachments

• ScreenShots356.jpg
    ScreenShots356.jpg
    197.9 KB · Views: 12
  • ScreenShot1373773523.jpg
    ScreenShot1373773523.jpg
    362.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
The gear on the AO 3 Sukhoi is further back
making it hard to line up the front port in the correct position
I can move them back or forward but a concession is going to have to be made...or I can leave it ....your call taz
BTW..there is nothing I can do to change the gear color

Attachments

• ScreenShots326.jpg
    ScreenShots326.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 8
  • ScreenShot1373818383.jpg
    ScreenShot1373818383.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 11
The gear doesn't really meet the fuselage in any case. Might as well have it float above the exhaust cutout.

Zoom in on this one and you see all kinds of 3D defects, plus I just had to scale it up and make them all more obvious. The steering gear is actually worst, nothing contiguous there. My very first model was better and it stunk...

Andy, I don't recall you ever laying the ends of two wires next to each other to "simulate" a bend in the wire...

Speaking of bumping out a little. I got a bunch of stuff for the CS. Now to learn how to put it together. Like a new toy, got to find the ON/OFF switch.

Just about done with the final smooth of the bird. Looking forward to getting it going with you . Who knows I might learn something...

yes the whole thing is pretty dismal all the way around

The cowl vents don't even line up where the both sides of the fuse meets the bottom:p

saying it has lots of room for improvement is an easy call

.Deewng....any time you're ready
I have an idea how to show you whats going on

believe it or not ...........I and others here prefer to use Gimp for the _n.tga file !

I do all of the prep. art work in PS and then generate the actual _n.tga in Gimp

but you'll need to DL and install a Normalmap plug in
available here (make sure you get the right version for your version of gimp)
http://code.google.com/p/gimp-normalmap/

photoshop has it own plug in .but like I said I and others think Gimp works better
https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-texture-tools-adobe-photoshop

Last edited:
Back