Maxum STOL

Yeah I should have said "Here's one of his I like". I found that video after watching the one you posted. I went ahead and when to his channel and looked through his videos. Is there a way to place a camera on the ground so you can change to it and see yourself coming in for a landing?
not that i am aware of , but i like his stuff , of course i have always liked hot cars and drag racing , the old gassers were a favoite

I'm going to create a cockpit floor that only goes down enough to use the pilot bust I created with a short seatback. That way it will look right from the side but won't have a full cockpit. I'm not up to trying to create a full body for the pilot bust so that's the best I can do to have a pilot in it. That should look pretty decent flying.

I added the simple cockpit I mentioned with a reasonable instrument panel and the pilot. Does the pilot look in about the right place and the right size? I removed the side windows so you could see the pilot better. Would the pilot look better moved forward just a little? Or does he look right where he is?

Maxum STOL 22.jpg

I did enough temporary mapping to let me get it in RF and play with it. Here's a color scheme I started. The base color was white but I thought I'd see what yellow looked like. It's not nearly finished so ignore little places that don't look right. And I haven't gotten the transparency setup yet for the windows.

Maxum STOL 23.jpg

I like both but probably white the best. But I can release the yellow one too. It's only changing the base layer in the photoshop file from white to yellow and saving it again. No problem.

Back