New Model Request

jbaniqued

I would like to see a Flyzone Cessna Corvalis model available for G5 download.

I am new to RC Flying, new to Real Flight G5, and new to requesting a specific model. Any help in "How to properly request a new model" would certainly be appreciated. Thanks for any and all help!

Attachments

• Corvalis pic.jpg
    Corvalis pic.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
OH OH I GOT IT!!! Its a big pretty whiite plane,
with red stripes, and curtains in the windows,
and wheeels and looks like a big tylenol :D

jbaniqued said:
I would like to see a Flyzone Cessna Corvalis model available for G5 download.

I am new to RC Flying, new to Real Flight G5, and new to requesting a specific model. Any help in "How to properly request a new model" would certainly be appreciated. Thanks for any and all help!
Look alot like a Lancair Legacy built by BrentG. You might trying this one on for size.

Attachments

• lan1_kvt.jpg
    lan1_kvt.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Corvalis pic.jpg
    Corvalis pic.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Hmmm, strong resemblance to the stock aircraft in G5.5 too. :D

lgpmz4450.jpg

Herc40 - Thank you for the reply. The Lancair Legacy does in fact look a great deal like the Cessna Corvalis. I have downloaded it and will give it a try. The Corvalis doesn't have retracts but other than that, they look like the same plane. I really do appreciate your help.

Honda HA420 Jet creation

Team,

Is there someone here willing to create the nitroplanes.com HONDA HA420 Jet.
I have recently built one and bought the Realflight G5 to practice my landings, but i'm unable to edit or create any aircraft, very frustrating product so far...here are my specs

Twin pusher prop version. I'm using 2-RIMFIRE 35-48-700kV brushless motors, with Electrifly SS-60amp High Voltage ESC's spinning 2-3blade 10x7 props on 2-6cell 3300mah lipo's..1-2Cell 2650mah for the flight pak... Wing Span 64"/1625mm....Wing area-620sq in./40sq dm. Flying weight is 9lbs. The wing tips are not on it yet.. If someone could create this plane so I could fly it on my RF-G5.5, I would use my paypal to show you how much i appreciate this help[/IMG]...Attached you will find some pics i took with my EVO, I included a manufactures pic as well ..Let me know what you think..

Attachments

• honda ha420.jpg
    honda ha420.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 3
  • honda ha420a.jpg
    honda ha420a.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 3
  • honda ha420c.jpg
    honda ha420c.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 3
  • honda ha420b.jpg
    honda ha420b.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
rrraptor,

Find some 3-view drawings of the aircraft to model from and I'll do the HA420.

Doug

Edit: Never mind, I found some.

Last edited:
dhk79 said:
rrraptor,

Find some 3-view drawings of the aircraft to model from and I'll do the HA420.

Doug

Edit: Never mind, I found some.
Doug,

thanks for your quick response, much appreciated, let me know if you need any more info from me to make this creation flow smoothly..

sincerely,

James

Back