Next Project

I found a set of plans for La Donna I want to use. I'd seen a couple of sets but they weren't setup the way I wanted so I looked a bit more and found these. They're from page 106 of the Aero Modeler Annual 1964-1965. I couldn't believe I found a PDF of the issue I needed, how cool is that. They were cut up like a lot of plans are so I used Photoshop and created the plans I needed for 3ds Max. Here's pictures of the original page I copied from the PDF and the plans I created from it with everything fully drawn. I guess next I'll create a build thread for the plane.

Attachments

• Original Plans.jpg
    Original Plans.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Modified Plans.jpg
    Modified Plans.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 13
I'll be looking for your new build thread. I've been doing more on the .60 sized Kadet since I sent it to you. Maybe I should have Doug see what he can do on the physics.

You gonna keep that up front elevator between the booms ? It might make good flaps or something. Or be interesting having it in addition to the rear one or as a second set of split ailerons.

Nice choice technoid!
Past voting time of course, but I'd have suggested the center control surface stay in as flaps. Looks good.

Enjoy a great and safe weekend.

Back