No sessions Found

csgill75

For some reason tonight when I try to get into a Multiplayer session I am getting No session's found. No errors reported. I can host a session but I don't think its visible. A friend of mine (Dr. Moo) is also getting the same issue and not seeing any sessions but can also host just fine with nobody joining.

Is there anyone else having the same issue?

For some reason tonight when I try to get into a Multiplayer session I am getting No session's found. No errors reported. I can host a session but I don't think its visible. A friend of mine (Dr. Moo) is also getting the same issue and not seeing any sessions but can also host just fine with nobody joining.

Is there anyone else having the same issue?

yes same thing here , i take it nothing will change until monday .

No Sessions found. Are we done until it's repaired? It would be nice if you would E-mail when it's up as I'm sure a lot of people were wasting time Hosting nothing. People are upset about that. It's the least that could be done, it ought to be simple to do with a batch file of al registered users it would seem. Thanks, just letting ya know it's down.

Notice of No Sessions Found.

Please get RF 6.5 up and running again. It would be really nice if all registered users could be sent an E-mail or something to let them know it's up and running with an apology for any wasted time. I know that people were hosting nothing!
Thanks,
Donald Holder
Holder@comcast.net

Last edited:
No reason to have your email address visible on this forum. 1.) nobody will email you to let you know if it is back up and running and 2.) It leaves it open for SPAM mail.

When there is a problem like this on the weekends, and it does happen from time to time, It will not be until Monday after the weekend before the problem is resolved as there is nobody available on weekends to resolve these issues.

PMs may go to their emails and possably to someones phone messages?

Who manages the listing server KE or Great Planes? It use to be KE, 10 years ago.

I am looking today at the list of users to see if I can PM the KE programmers and personel. Hopefully, they can give a contact PM that is willing to go to the office to reset on their day off. Maybe after church today..

Haleyb was here at the forum last night ....unless he's keeping it a secret ,KE is probably already aware of the problem

Last edited:
I've been asking here on the forum for some time for KE to add the ability in the software to be able to connect direct via public IP address.
This way we could host a game and publish it's static IP address or hostname and have the
ability to host games WITHOUT the list server that goes down from time to time.

I could really use some help if anyone else is interested in this.

We just need to let them know that this is important.
I can do this on just about any other multiplayer game I have ever purchased.
And do it all the time with MS Flight Simulator X.

We have a hosted game that is just always there and people pop in all the time.
It's really cool.
I'd really like to be able to do this in RealFlight.

need some RF

Has anyone reset the server? Please please reset the server. I really need to fly here. I wanted to go flying today with some friends but I crashed my heli yesterday so I was going to fly some Realflight but now I can't fly with others online. It's really lonely here. Please I feel all antsy and panic attack coming on I need to fly at the cyberfield. I might have to take a valium. I lost my appetite and couldn't eat my breakfast or lunch and I was going to quit smoking cigarettes today but now I've chain smoked a whole pack. If it helps you can tell me where the server is and I'll go reset it for you. Please this is not cool, and we know you're just sitting there having a LAN session.

Ghetto Bird - NE420 (private pilot)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCSSnN438gc

your rant is falling on deaf ears right now. Chill out and wait like everyone else. It never gets fixed over the weekend. Just be glad its not an extended weekend.:rolleyes:

Hey Ghetto, I always see you on the mulitplayer. How is the rolling funnel going? Mine is about where your was last week.

About the crash; Welcome to the S.A.D. Society of Aircraft Demolishers. Mine went in taking the side frames tall boom and blades that I know of.

I was also looking forward to using the multiplayer to distract me from thinking about the amount of repair required. Guess I am using the hover and orientation trainer for the 5 th time this weekend.

No session found problem

:confused: WHY OHH WHY? I THINK RF HAVE A PROBLEM...NO MULTIPLAYERS JOINING SESSION! MAYBE THEY UPGRADE THE RF, RF- PLS BACK THE MULTIPLAYERS SESSION ASAP....PHILIPPINES 2213

Obviously, they want you to be reliant on their server... but aren't professional or responsible enough to take care of it properly. It is something that happens quite a bit. ( esp. on weekends) :(

This horse gets another beating every time there's a weekend outage. The meat of it is that the list server is not a guaranteed service. Would be nice if ti was, but I suspect they'd have to charge a fee to provide a 24/7 kind of availability.

From the RealFlight 6 manual, page 192:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE LIST SERVER: At the time of this writing we are providing the List Server service on a trial basis. This service may be modified, interrupted, or cancelled at any time without notice. In particular, we make no guarantee about the reliability of this service. To use this service, you may need to obtain product updates. Mention of the List Server in this manual on your RealFlight DVD does not imply that this service will be available at the time you purchase this product.

Regards
Michael

Back