Please Explain!

TomC

Sorry to need to ask this, but as a very longtime RF user, (since RF2), and one who now uses VR for most games/sims, why the heck would I spend us$70 upgrading RF9.5s, while I'm already pretty happy with rf9.5s, and mainly use it 2D flatscreen? Maybe I'm missing something? Please explain, thanks.

I think it's all said in here:

Ya, thanks, I've got all that. I'm probably more interested in getting actual user feedback.

Fair enough. I thought it might be directed more toward us. I'll just leave you with the thought that the second paragraph in that announcement may well apply to you.

Thanks again and ya, fair enough. Whenever RF gets a more modern graphics engine and works better in VR (no real VR improvements since RF8) I'll def go for it!

Sorry to need to ask this, but as a very longtime RF user, (since RF2), and one who now uses VR for most games/sims, why the heck would I spend us$70 upgrading RF9.5s, while I'm already pretty happy with rf9.5s, and mainly use it 2D flatscreen? Maybe I'm missing something? Please explain, thanks.
Only explanation I can offer is the number of aircraft included in RF Evolution, most of the Expansion pack models are provided, plus a few new airports and aircraft.

Back