Problems with 6:00:50 and requests for future versions

brields

Sorry Knife Edge, but there are some issues with Realflight 6:00:50. So, here is a list.

1) The Topflight F4U Corsair's engine is all gray, like its not mapped, and the propeller
is a 2 blade APCsport instead of a 3 blade Mustang Prop. (I'v seen the plane at a LHS)

2) A lot of us are getting board with being forced to shoot at other P-51's in
Multiplayer Combat War birds. You made the effort to create the ME-109, why not
Allow us to fly it, or other aircraft in combat ? (Slight differences in performance
and armament is not an answer).

3) In Jet Combat, we have to fly the L-39. Why not the F-86? The L-39 is a Trainer,
not a fighter. The only gun it carries is a GSh-twin-barrel 23-mm cannon, and even
then, it is attached to a hard point under the fuselage, not the wings. Again, more
to choose from please.

4) Combat Biplanes? The Sopwith Pup DID NOT carry rockets.

Last edited:
Now for requests. In the Add Ons, you gave us the A-10 Thunderbolt II.
It had a problem, being the port Aileron wasn't mapped, and just showed up gray.
It seems that every month, we get a new R/C Vehicle from you. Can you give us a new A-10 please?

Also, My self and those I have talked to while playing Multiplater would like more
flexibility in what we have to use during every game, for example, having more than one plane to choose from during an online game, such as Combat Warbirds, or Jets.

Another problem: We have to wait 60 seconds in between posts on the forums.
What in the world is the actual point of that? :eek: :confused:

Sorry Knife Edge, but there are some issues with Realflight 6:00:50. So, here is a list.

1) The Topflight F4U Corsair's engine is all gray, like its not mapped, and the propeller
is a 2 blade APCsport instead of a 3 blade Mustang Prop. (I'v seen the plane at a LHS)

Maybe next time you can post a picture.

I'll do it for you. It appears to be a dummy engine as you can see from the picture, there is a real cylinder at the bottom. They could have done a better job in mapping the engine but its not a deal breaker and it was FREE I say thank you to KE for giving us the model.

If you don't like the propeller, feel free to change it to what you like.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 25
brields, despite the thread title, only your comments about the Corsair are specific to 6.00.050.

I'm not sure if you're talking about the fake radial engine or the real engine below and behind it, but both are textured.

When we test flew the Top Flite model at XFC, this is the type of propeller it had. And although there are pics of the model with a 4-bladed Mustang prop, there are also pics like this one from the product manual. But you are welcome to put whatever prop you like on the plane!

Attachments

• c221_resized.jpg
    c221_resized.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 24
As for the rest:

I can appreciate your desire for more options in the multiplayer games. We may do more with that at some point, but right now that's not where our focus lies.

I will add an updated A-10 to our list of ideas for future aircraft. :)

Thank you. And my apology about the Corsairs engine. It does look silver instead of gray.
As for the prop, I was thinking about the Flyzone Corsair.

4) Combat Biplanes? The Sopwith Pup DID NOT carry rockets.
LOL..............
As if you've seen other types of RC aircraft Carrying rockets at your field :rolleyes:

BTW brields ....................rockets on biplanes (not sure about a Sopwith) WAS experimented with during WWI
........I can furnish proof if you want ;)

Last edited:
Mag., Last time you tried to furnish proof against a claim of mine, it was from a bias
source.

in other words, no thank you.

Oh ya ..........
But I thought you were talking about something I had previously said that was incorrect or "bias"

Because what I said about Archer Is as true today
As it was then

Last edited:
Another problem I have noticed, is that after hitting the rewind button, say, after
crashing, my aircraft's state completely resets.
Why is this a problem?
What if someone is practicing an emergency situation, such as coming in for a landing
on one engine or landing after losing a part of the airplane. If they mess up and
have to rewind, the airplane resets, and flies as if nothing happened.
The gas or battery levels also reset, so those factors are completely simulated.

Back