PX-51

YES!!! Great job Doug thank you dough the picture you show is very different then the color scheme you posted.
i don't see how it can be different ? it is a picture off RF of that CS on the PX-51 i posted . i just downloaded the one i posted and imported it and it is the same as the picture , unless you meant the first picture i posted before the upload , i did do more work on the CS and darkened the yellow and added the writing to the CS along with the Fuel tank caps

Attachments

• PX-51 Rockwell Yellow 02.jpg
    PX-51 Rockwell Yellow 02.jpg
    437.7 KB · Views: 14
  • PX-51 Rockwell Yellow 01.jpg
    PX-51 Rockwell Yellow 01.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 10
i don't see how it can be different ? it is a picture off RF of that CS on the PX-51 i posted . i just downloaded the one i posted and imported it and it is the same as the picture , unless you meant the first picture i posted before the upload , i did do more work on the CS and darkened the yellow and added the writing to the CS along with the Fuel tank caps

The one I downloaded from your link shows a mostly black with no writing on it looks just like the red racer but with yellow instead of white.

Attachments

• ScreenShot1635473624.jpg
    ScreenShot1635473624.jpg
    552.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
that is the one i have technoid i re install it and my CS is good
Also do both of you have the "latest" beta I know the mapping changed when I did the final mapping so a mismatch for either of you would cause strange things.

This should be the latest beta.

https://forums.realflight.com/index.php?threads/px-51.54929/post-345146

Yep! your 100% right now the Rockwell CS does show up now thanks for the link technoid also thanks to you Doug as well you did a wonderful job on the CS too. Dough on a funny note the other CS didn't look bad at all just wasn't the Rockwell CS LOL!

Last edited:
Yep! your 100% right now the Rockwell CS does show up now thanks for the link technoid also thanks to you Doug as well you did a wonderful job on the CS too. Dough on a funny note the other CS didn't look bad at all just wasn't the Rockwell CS LOL!
Good deal I just happened to think about the mapping changes and thought you might have an older version. I created the PX-51 from Toxin RTZ but didn't remap it for quite a while then when I did the part placement changed quite a bit in the mapping, which made it look the way it did in your picture.

And with the latest beta you also got the new prop I designed for the PX series. (Techair Black)

technoid hit the nail on the head again with the older beta causing the issue :) thanks on the comment on the CS , i may do a little more with it for the swap page version so over write the old one when i do upload it to the swaps

doesnt look like a lot of difference but there is , i cleaned up the layout and change the color to more like most pictures i had to go by , and placed the markings and sized them up some should be good for the release CS now

Attachments

• P51 yellow 24.jpg
    P51 yellow 24.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 11
  • P51 yellow 25.jpg
    P51 yellow 25.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 10
doesnt look like a lot of difference but there is , i cleaned up the layout and change the color to more like most pictures i had to go by , and placed the markings and sized them up some should be good for the release CS now
Looks good Doug, would look nice sitting on the runway next to my Tex Johnson P-39 CS.
go for it :)
Well, it appears we can load pics. again.. :p :p Here ya go Doug and anyone else, I threw in the Pitts just because it`s yellow as well..:):)? just like these crazy smiley faces...

Attachments

• 3 planes.PNG
    3 planes.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
Back