Pzl p1

Thanks FE, believe it or not, I know nothing about modeling. I watched a couple of tutes, about 10 mins. worth, and got some basics, so I figured what the heck, I`ll try this for about an hour or two. Well, you can see I`ve done more than a couple of hours worth..:D:D

Thanks FE, believe it or not, I know nothing about modeling. I watched a couple of tutes, about 10 mins. worth, and got some basics, so I figured what the heck, I`ll try this for about an hour or two. Well, you can see I`ve done more than a couple of hours worth..:D:D

We all have to start at the beginning. Much of the terminology was new to me when I started. And with much thanks to all the experts here on the forum, I've learned a lot. Still rate myself in the newbie class, but maybe closer to a senior newbie after a doing this for about a year.

Addiction? You bet!!!! :)

Am very glad to see you "taking the plunge" UT! Combined with your excellent CS skills, am looking forward to what you'll be bringing to the swaps.

A LITTLE more progress

Attachments

• ScreenShot094.jpg
    ScreenShot094.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 6
  • ScreenShot095.jpg
    ScreenShot095.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 4
  • ScreenShot093.jpg
    ScreenShot093.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 4
  • ScreenShot096.jpg
    ScreenShot096.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 5
  • ScreenShot092.jpg
    ScreenShot092.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 5
At this point, a little bit of both, however, I`d have to say more fun. Learning is always a good thing. I did`nt turn on a computer until my wife purchased RF for me. (approx. 2008). Did I say old school hard headed SOB :D:D:D:p

UT, I want to mention something. Under the file menu, there's a save incremental option. When learning, I recommend using this often. Each time you save this way, it'll add another file in your folder. This is good in case you mess up your fuselage for example to the point of no repair. Simply go back to the previous file and export/import the old into your current file. That way all is not lost.

At this point, a little bit of both, however, I`d have to say more fun. Learning is always a good thing. I did`nt turn on a computer until my wife purchased RF for me. (approx. 2008). Did I say old school hard headed SOB :D:D:D:p

Serious 2008? My 1st PC was a TRS-80 that I got in 1980.

UT, I want to mention something. Under the file menu, there's a save incremental option. When learning, I recommend using this often. Each time you save this way, it'll add another file in your folder. This is good in case you mess up your fuselage for example to the point of no repair. Simply go back to the previous file and export/import the old into your current file. That way all is not lost.
Thannks Andy I`ll look into that

Some progress shots. The wing was a learning experience:D:D, can`t wait to do nose area. That`ll be tricky for a rookie like me:p. Hopefully I can get the mental vision

Attachments

• ScreenShot082.jpg
    ScreenShot082.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 2
  • ScreenShot081.jpg
    ScreenShot081.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 3
  • ScreenShot080.jpg
    ScreenShot080.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 3
  • ScreenShot079.jpg
    ScreenShot079.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 3
  • ScreenShot078.jpg
    ScreenShot078.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 4
UT, do you know how to cut down the middle and mirror so you only have to model one side? If not, I'll explain. It's really easy and makes things go much smoother.

Back